Tis the Season for Target Chain Letters - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Tis the Season for Target Chain Letters

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:01 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Habbuu Greannt (mailto:iamnigerianprince@gmail.com) wrote:Greetings to you,

My name is Haabuu Greaant, I am great prince of Nigeria. Due to waring in my country LSD 24" boxes are not avaialble. I must play command and conquor on my electric toaster box as that is how my country trains for armed tests.. I wish to make you a deal that is not refusable like movie star say. I give you 10,0000 Nigerian Rocks Moneies which is quale to 2000000 millions or your United America money. I will send it to you in check from my personal savings at the Elephant Bank of Nigeria. Please allow 2 months for check to properly clear. I guareentee it will clear but please send my 199999999 million of your dollars back in cash in an envelope labeled gift so that customs does not charge me tariff. I would be very happy if you would do this as it will help nigeria overcome its horrible atrocities that we have suffered due to attacking hyenas. Iff you accept my deal I will be eternally grateful and will send you one of my virginal daughters for you to make sex with. She is very sexy in the breast area and only has very few piercings. Please also ship the 24" box in very think wrap of leaves and dung to make sure it not broken or I wil have to requests returns from your accounts.

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
Nigeria, Afrika 222229920123930
(Next to the elephant)

Definitly real ;-D

Habbuu's LSD television, Timothy Leary approved, is on its way. ;-D

Sweet!

It's covered in these:

If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:13 am

Coppermine wrote:

My name is Haabuu Greaant, I am great prince of Nigeria. Due to waring in my country LSD 24" boxes are not avaialble. I must play command and conquor on my electric toaster box as that is how my country trains for armed tests.. I wish to make you a deal that is not refusable like movie star say. I give you 10,0000 Nigerian Rocks Moneies which is quale to 2000000 millions or your United America money. I will send it to you in check from my personal savings at the Elephant Bank of Nigeria. Please allow 2 months for check to properly clear. I guareentee it will clear but please send my 199999999 million of your dollars back in cash in an envelope labeled gift so that customs does not charge me tariff. I would be very happy if you would do this as it will help nigeria overcome its horrible atrocities that we have suffered due to attacking hyenas. Iff you accept my deal I will be eternally grateful and will send you one of my virginal daughters for you to make sex with. She is very sexy in the breast area and only has very few piercings. Please also ship the 24" box in very think wrap of leaves and dung to make sure it not broken or I wil have to requests returns from your accounts.

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

I didn't get that Target one, but I did get that exact same Nigerian Prince one. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:35 am

I had a neighbor who worked for Wal-Mart for a short time and during her orientation they shoved this crap down their throats. By the time they were done Target was the devil and Wal-Mart was the savior of the world. She went on and on one night about how the Target logo was some anti-American symbol of some sort....
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:36 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I had a neighbor who worked for Wal-Mart for a short time and during her orientation they shoved this crap down their throats. By the time they were done Target was the devil and Wal-Mart was the savior of the world. She went on and on one night about how the Target logo was some anti-American symbol of some sort....

Really? I'd never heard that, I just heard that the Target chain letter was started by a guy who went to his local Target to ask for charity for local veterans. They told him that individual stores are not allowed to do that, but that all donations are given through corporate using the proper channels. This guy didn't even know that, and wrote the letter, the above version of which was highly embellished by other people.

Target was named by Forbes magazine as "Most Philanthropic Company" in 2004. And the original writer of the letter has formally apologized to Target for starting the trend.

I just can't believe Wal-Mart is so defensive about Target, but I can see why; It won't take much for many Wal-Mart shoppers, particularly those with a little more money, to realize how much better Target is.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

I didn't get that Target one, but I did get that exact same Nigerian Prince one. :-b

Thats funny that you and coppermine got the same one ha :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:18 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

That is funny :-?

Madison, you can send me a 27" LSD television too (Next to the elephant)
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Madison » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:50 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

I'm the guy sitting on the elephant! 8-o

:-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby roninmedia » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:59 pm

Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

2000000 millions or your United America money for 199999999 million of your dollars.

Is it me or 199999999 milllion greater than 2000000 millions ? Wow, at least make it somewhat believable. 2 million millions is what, 2 trillion. He didn't learn from his fellow scammers well. !+)
roninmedia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby Coppermine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:37 pm

roninmedia wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

2000000 millions or your United America money for 199999999 million of your dollars.

Is it me or 199999999 milllion greater than 2000000 millions ? Wow, at least make it somewhat believable. 2 million millions is what, 2 trillion. He didn't learn from his fellow scammers well. !+)

Or did he :-? :-b
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:40 pm

Coppermine wrote:
roninmedia wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Thank you american hero,

Habbuu Greannt
Nigerian Prince
14020 Nigeria Road
(Next to the elephant)

Or did he :-? :-b

Whoever made that email is very creative ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk