Shock & Awe - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Shock & Awe

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:38 am

You know, this is one time that I truly hope there is a heaven/hell, and I hope these a$$holes that do this to animals get to experience hell. Seriously, what is going on here is just crazy. And I don't own a single piece of fur, and am beginning to question if leather is generated in the same way. Does anyone know?
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:49 am

slomo007 wrote:You know, this is one time that I truly hope there is a heaven/hell, and I hope these a$$holes that do this to animals get to experience hell. Seriously, what is going on here is just crazy. And I don't own a single piece of fur, and am beginning to question if leather is generated in the same way. Does anyone know?

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I don't think fur or leather is generated in this manner. There is no need to skin an animal alive. The fur/leather will be just as useful after killing the animal first.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
slomo007 wrote:You know, this is one time that I truly hope there is a heaven/hell, and I hope these a$$holes that do this to animals get to experience hell. Seriously, what is going on here is just crazy. And I don't own a single piece of fur, and am beginning to question if leather is generated in the same way. Does anyone know?

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I don't think fur or leather is generated in this manner. There is no need to skin an animal alive. The fur/leather will be just as useful after killing the animal first.

To answer the previous question, not quoted, ORS, I actually stumbled across this on another forum; not school, thankfully.

They were actually talking about them skinning the animal alive because they would use the meat of it and wanted to keep it fresh or something?? You figure you could skin the thing in, what, 30 seconds, but again, I'm no pro here -- so I dunno...
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 347)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk