We Need to Exterminate White People... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

We Need to Exterminate White People...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm

I think the reason why this type of stuff goes unnoticed is because white people take less offense to these kind of comments. Black people seem to be more ticked off when this type of stuff goes on whereas whites don't seem to care as much.

Dude, why do you have to be so racist?? Sheesh.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 389)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RugbyD » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:16 pm

a few things:

1) I had no idea I owned a plantation. I would like to sell it and buy something else. Where is it?

2) I had no idea there was an electromagnetic conspiracy against black people. I am curious as to how this works. Thinking up an electromagnetic death conspiracy sounds like a great movie plot to sell to Hollywood.

3) I love how so many audience members look 100% baffled.

4) [You're with us or against us]!

5) Interesting that we intentionally clog our hospitals with blacks to keep them down. I thought we used them to treat illness. If they're clogged with blacks, where do we put the sick whites!? How will we take over the world if we can't heal ourselves? I think he left out the part about organ harvesting to use for white people....after the organs have been fully bleached of course.

6) Retina scans are a conspiracy against black people.

7) Make note that the extermination of white people is only an estimation of what needs to be done, not the final plan. So there's some leeway apparently, lest ye be shaking in your boots already.

8) What about the yellows and the browns and the reds? Are they just in limbo in this race war? What if there are other colors we don't know about yet? What about mixed-race people? My guess is that he would propose the only clearly logical solution of cutting them in the appropriate portions and cryogenically freezing them until the technology existed to let the black part survive on its own. Clearly.

So many questions....
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:28 pm

This guy is equal to the KKK

Way out there nut job
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby RugbyD » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:36 pm

what did this have to do with hurricane katrina? oh, right, there's that underwater hurricane machine in the bermuda triangle that the white people built to wipe out all the blacks in new orleans. hurricane andrew wiping out a bunch of white people in their trailers was due to a secret black uprising near the machine in the triangle. they had an ambush set up. a vegan ambush no less. well played! i am intrigued by this extermination race. please tell me more.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:28 am

All I have to say is we've had quite our fill of race-related news of late. This sounds a little counterintuitive, but I do think these incidents with racial undertones are good for our culture, as I believe it's something we, as a society, tend to hide the issue under the carpet as if it didn't happen. Interracial friction is inevitable, especially as our society becomes more diverse in more ways than one and it can be struggle to coexist because we never have to coexist, but we can at least do so on the surface, to be civil, that is. With that said, this guy is definitely a headcase who isn't worth listening to. The sad part is that there are indeed folks like this who lurk in the world and they're not all that hard to find.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 619)

Postby Half Massed » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:52 am

It seems white people need exterminating because they owned slaves and oppressed (are oppressing) black people. Well, by that logic, as a Jewish man, that should carry over to Africans because they owned slaves as well, including Jews, and oppressed them for hundreds of years.

Maybe we ought to exterminate any people that ever owned slaves. We'd be left with Jews and, like, Native Americans.

That guy in the video said he taught at a black college? How did he ever get past the interview?
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Cleveland Steamers » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:52 am

Half Massed wrote:It seems white people need exterminating because they owned slaves and oppressed (are oppressing) black people. Well, by that logic, as a Jewish man, that should carry over to Africans because they owned slaves as well, including Jews, and oppressed them for hundreds of years.

Maybe we ought to exterminate any people that ever owned slaves. We'd be left with Jews and, like, Native Americans.

That guy in the video said he taught at a black college? How did he ever get past the interview?

Africans sold their own people into slavery. The whole thing was wrong.
Cleveland Steamers
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Everywhere...looking for a job in baseball...or fantasy sports...

Postby RyanK » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:14 am

I thought this all slowly died in the 60s :-°

that guy is insane
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:45 am

RugbyD wrote:a few things:

1) I had no idea I owned a plantation. I would like to sell it and buy something else. Where is it?

2) I had no idea there was an electromagnetic conspiracy against black people. I am curious as to how this works. Thinking up an electromagnetic death conspiracy sounds like a great movie plot to sell to Hollywood.

3) I love how so many audience members look 100% baffled.

4) [You're with us or against us]!

5) Interesting that we intentionally clog our hospitals with blacks to keep them down. I thought we used them to treat illness. If they're clogged with blacks, where do we put the sick whites!? How will we take over the world if we can't heal ourselves? I think he left out the part about organ harvesting to use for white people....after the organs have been fully bleached of course.

6) Retina scans are a conspiracy against black people.

7) Make note that the extermination of white people is only an estimation of what needs to be done, not the final plan. So there's some leeway apparently, lest ye be shaking in your boots already.

8) What about the yellows and the browns and the reds? Are they just in limbo in this race war? What if there are other colors we don't know about yet? What about mixed-race people? My guess is that he would propose the only clearly logical solution of cutting them in the appropriate portions and cryogenically freezing them until the technology existed to let the black part survive on its own. Clearly.

So many questions....

Brilliant post!

Racial problem probably will not go away in my life time. But people can certainly work towards at least living peacefully on surface. And that's plenty good enough. Those guys doesn't help.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsaddict » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:27 pm

RugbyD wrote:what did this have to do with hurricane katrina? oh, right, there's that underwater hurricane machine in the bermuda triangle that the white people built to wipe out all the blacks in new orleans. hurricane andrew wiping out a bunch of white people in their trailers was due to a secret black uprising near the machine in the triangle. they had an ambush set up. a vegan ambush no less. well played! i am intrigued by this extermination race. please tell me more.

The Hurricane Katrina issue was about economics not race. The people who were poor in New Orleans got screwed because they really had nowhere to go, and it happened to be that most of them were black. So naturally it became a race issue when it really wasn't.
sportsaddict
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk