Free stuff for me! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Free stuff for me!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:49 pm

Added Office complaint.

Co Worker burns me a cd for need for speed and the crack.exe has a virus on it.

sweet!

Thanks moron
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:51 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Yeah, I'm a big fan of natural lighting... working in a room without windows is horrible, but I'd rather sit in a dark room than a room with no windows and bright florecent lighting.

I have no windows and I'm right by the elevator so everyone can see what I'm doing all the time.

I hate it

And no one's ever noticed you're on FBC 6 out of the 8 hours you're at work every day? :-? :-b
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:04 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Yeah, I'm a big fan of natural lighting... working in a room without windows is horrible, but I'd rather sit in a dark room than a room with no windows and bright florecent lighting.

I have no windows and I'm right by the elevator so everyone can see what I'm doing all the time.

I hate it

And no one's ever noticed you're on FBC 6 out of the 8 hours you're at work every day? :-? :-b

Well I moved my moved my monitor so no one can see now.

also, I can be on FBC all day cause half are calls are like this.

UM how do I submit mileage for reimbursement?

Yea thats a computer issue
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Re: Free stuff for me!

Postby bigken117 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:48 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Corner office with a closet, private bathroom and some kind of funky metal, climate controlled ceiling... and indirect track lighting. I'd give my arm just to not have to sit under fluorescent lighting 8-10 hours a day. I swear, this artificial overhead light is going to take 7 years off my life. Anyone else feel the same way I do?

My apartment has light fixtures on the ceiling, but I never, ever turn them on. If they're on, I can actually feel my blood pressure rising. I tell people about my horrible aversion to overhead lighting, and they think I'm nuts. I know in most cases it's unavoidable, particularly at the office, but at home, turning on the ceiling lights is like piercing through my skull.

Again I swear we were seperated at birth.

I was thinking the same thing...

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:39 am

Very nice, Cu. I know if Revver gets bought out a la Youtube, I'd inherit all the Macs on the office, but who would want that? All I wish for is to make enough bank off of my shares to buy me an Aston Martin DBS and a house in Palos Verdes. ;-D

About lighting, I'm not too particular about it, but all I ask for is a room with a view...and I have that. Even though my desk is a ways away from the windows, I can see the mountain backdrop, the Hollywood sign, Griffith Park observatory, the Capitol Records building, every landmark you associate with Hollywood it seems, just by looking to the right. Pretty cool, but nothing is cooler than having the pub within walking distance. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:42 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:Very nice, Cu. I know if Revver gets bought out a la Youtube, I'd inherit all the Macs on the office, but who would want that? All I wish for is to make enough bank off of my shares to buy me an Aston Martin DBS and a house in Palos Verdes. ;-D

About lighting, I'm not too particular about it, but all I ask for is a room with a view...and I have that. Even though my desk is a ways away from the windows, I can see the mountain backdrop, the Hollywood sign, Griffith Park observatory, the Capitol Records building, every landmark you associate with Hollywood it seems, just by looking to the right. Pretty cool, but nothing is cooler than having the pub within walking distance. ;-D

Send me a link on what this Revver thing is
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:45 am

acsguitar wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Very nice, Cu. I know if Revver gets bought out a la Youtube, I'd inherit all the Macs on the office, but who would want that? All I wish for is to make enough bank off of my shares to buy me an Aston Martin DBS and a house in Palos Verdes. ;-D

Just go to Revver.com. The site received a major facelift the other day and looks a hundred times better in appearance and more streamlined, I think, but there's a bit of interdepartmental bickering as to what should go where still. Oh well, enjoy.

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:46 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Just go to Revver.com. The site received a major facelift the other day and looks a hundred times better in appearance and more streamlined, I think, but there's a bit of interdepartmental bickering as to what should go where still. Oh well, enjoy.

I saw some girl poop in a hot tub...thats weird
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:57 am

acsguitar wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

It's ridiculously fake, but one of our co-founders was adamant that it was real and he and I had a heated argument over the issue. To this day, he probably believes it's real, but feels defeated about it because I convinced everyone else it was fake. :-D

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

Postby acsguitar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:01 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

It's ridiculously fake, but one of our co-founders was adamant that it was real and he and I had a heated argument over the issue. To this day, he probably believes it's real, but feels defeated about it because I convinced everyone else it was fake. :-D

Its definitly fake...yet hilarious and disgusting...
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk