Wii- Twilight Princess - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Wii- Twilight Princess

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:51 pm

shmolex wrote:
Yoda wrote:Despite the flu, I managed to complete almost half of the game. This is one of the best games I ever played. It is just so enjoyable and not terribly difficult/frustrating. The story is pretty good also.

I'm at the point where you have to move the guards to their spaces. But we are going out for Chinese food before I tackle this puzzle.

oooo...that's a though one. I just finished beating the game after 45 hours of gameplay. I'd say the guard moving puzzle is the hardest. This is probably the best game I've ever played!

So I spent 6 hours at the ER last night and I am at the sand temple. So far, this is definitely one of the best games I ever played.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Wow I spent 2 hours fishing yesterday with my lure and also bait. It is so much fun trying to catch that elusive loach!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:01 pm

Just finished the water temple this weekend. I need to find more time to play. :-D
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 378)

Postby Yoda » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:05 pm

56 hours in... :-° I've been doing a lot of sidequests and exploring so it's taking a bit longer but I am at the last dungeon now.

So far, I must say, this is probably a top 5 games I've ever played. Being a gamer for 20+ years, that is saying a lot. I would definitely recommed this game to anyone who enjoys good storylines and fun gameplay.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:47 am

Finished finally. Wow some memorable epic battles at the end. Gets pretty hairy. What a great game and I'm sort of said that I am done with it. I may check out the Gamecube Zelda games while I wait for the next one.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:55 am

Yoda wrote:Finished finally. Wow some memorable epic battles at the end. Gets pretty hairy. What a great game and I'm sort of said that I am done with it. I may check out the Gamecube Zelda games while I wait for the next one.
If you have never played Ocarina of Time, I'd give it a shot. That one is great. Wind Waker is good too.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:59 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Yoda wrote:Finished finally. Wow some memorable epic battles at the end. Gets pretty hairy. What a great game and I'm sort of said that I am done with it. I may check out the Gamecube Zelda games while I wait for the next one.
If you have never played Ocarina of Time, I'd give it a shot. That one is great. Wind Waker is good too.

I'm contemplating. I hear so many good things about OOT and I think I can get the GC version to play. I downloaded the original Zelda from VC so I'm going to finish that first.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:43 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:Just finished the water temple this weekend. I need to find more time to play. :-D

Finally got to play some more on Sunday. I think I got lucky with the guard puzzle cause it didn't take me very long. I actually had more trouble figuring out how to do the shield thrust. It is funny, I have no problem with puzzles and maps but making jumps and timing attacks I'm horrible. 28 hours and I'm off to the Sand Temple.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:39 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:Just finished the water temple this weekend. I need to find more time to play. :-D

Finally got to play some more on Sunday. I think I got lucky with the guard puzzle cause it didn't take me very long. I actually had more trouble figuring out how to do the shield thrust. It is funny, I have no problem with puzzles and maps but making jumps and timing attacks I'm horrible. 28 hours and I'm off to the Sand Temple.

Making good time I see. Shield thrust is going to be a key factor in your combat skills. Some of the sword fights get pretty hairy where you are jumping around and doing special moves to get hits so practice a lot.

The guard puzzle was extremely difficult. It took me forever and I still don't know how I did it. Sand Temple is fun. The special weapon you get is pretty cool.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:58 pm

Worked my way up the City in the Sky last night.

Is it just me or are all the level bosses pretty easy? I've had more trouble with the mid-level bosses than the end level ones.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games