Wii- Twilight Princess - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Wii- Twilight Princess

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:47 pm

This game is totally awesome. Definitely gets a thumbs up so far... I am in the mines and my wife is gone for the next week so you know I will be playing this nonstop. ;-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:40 am

Started playing this yesterday. Maybe I stayed up a little too late cause I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open at work. X-I
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 380)

Postby Yoda » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:04 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:Started playing this yesterday. Maybe I stayed up a little too late cause I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open at work. X-I

Haha... Did you get it for the Wii? I am about 24 hours into it and not even close to half way done.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 pm

Yoda wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:Started playing this yesterday. Maybe I stayed up a little too late cause I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open at work. X-I

Haha... Did you get it for the Wii? I am about 24 hours into it and not even close to half way done.

Yeah. I got a couple of other games on the Wii too and 3 more for the PC but Zelda was the first one I cracked open. I played about 4 hours last night and saved it at the start of the first temple.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:26 am

ZTP Day 2: More sleep is needed. I played 3 more hours last night and I'm done with the first temple. I really like being the wolf. It is a really great element to the game. I think I'm going to have to take a night off and actually clean the house/get some sleep and then play til my heart is content this weekend. :-)
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:45 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:ZTP Day 2: More sleep is needed. I played 3 more hours last night and I'm done with the first temple. I really like being the wolf. It is a really great element to the game. I think I'm going to have to take a night off and actually clean the house/get some sleep and then play til my heart is content this weekend. :-)

Dude you finished that quickly. It took me forever to collect those stupid monkeys and they started to drive me bananas with their noises!

I am at the third dungeon but I was so sick last two days that I didn't get to play it.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:07 pm

I'm pretty good at remembering the layouts so I don't waste much time wandering or looking at the map. It took me forever to figure out how to get the boss key. I could have sworn the pattern on the floor didn't appear until I released all the monkeys.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:52 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:I'm pretty good at remembering the layouts so I don't waste much time wandering or looking at the map. It took me forever to figure out how to get the boss key. I could have sworn the pattern on the floor didn't appear until I released all the monkeys.

Haha... yeah I remember that one. It did take me forever to open that gate. My wife had to help me.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:21 pm

Despite the flu, I managed to complete almost half of the game. This is one of the best games I ever played. It is just so enjoyable and not terribly difficult/frustrating. The story is pretty good also.

I'm at the point where you have to move the guards to their spaces. But we are going out for Chinese food before I tackle this puzzle.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby shmolex » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:12 am

Yoda wrote:Despite the flu, I managed to complete almost half of the game. This is one of the best games I ever played. It is just so enjoyable and not terribly difficult/frustrating. The story is pretty good also.

I'm at the point where you have to move the guards to their spaces. But we are going out for Chinese food before I tackle this puzzle.

oooo...that's a though one. I just finished beating the game after 45 hours of gameplay. I'd say the guard moving puzzle is the hardest. This is probably the best game I've ever played!
shmolex
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games