BoC Sweet 16 - Caddyshack vs. Office Space - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BoC Sweet 16 - Caddyshack vs. Office Space

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Caddyshack or Office Space?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:54 am

Caddyshack
23
47%
Office Space
26
53%
 
Total votes : 49

Postby ironman » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:10 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Office Space is better then Caddyshak.....


Caddyshack 2 is better than Caddyshack


BLASPHEMY!

Caddyshack 2 never happened. You hear me? It never happened! B-)
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Postby ThatDude » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:22 pm

acsguitar wrote:Office Space is better then Caddyshak.....


Even in some Bizzarro world, this isn't true.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2210
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:30 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Office Space is better then Caddyshak.....


Caddyshack 2 is better than Caddyshack


What is this Caddyshack 2 you speak of? ;-) :-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Postby acsguitar » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:33 pm

Caddyshak is funny in a weird old golf way.

Office Space is amazing. It relates to the man!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:34 pm

ThatDude wrote:I'm not saying Office Space isn't hilarious, because it is. It's just not in that upper echelon that Caddyshck is in.


i feel the exact opposite. caddyshack is funny and has some great lines, but to me it isnt a great movie. every time i watch it i think to myself this wasnt as good as i remembered it being.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3766
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Postby acsguitar » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:46 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
ThatDude wrote:I'm not saying Office Space isn't hilarious, because it is. It's just not in that upper echelon that Caddyshck is in.


i feel the exact opposite. caddyshack is funny and has some great lines, but to me it isnt a great movie. every time i watch it i think to myself this wasnt as good as i remembered it being.


Exactly..its old humor...now its a great movie but Rodney Dangerfield is in it remember...it can't be that amazing
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby mweir145 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm

acsguitar wrote:Office Space is better then Caddyshak.....

I've watched both of them several times and I can tell you that's not true.
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby 1337_Dude » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:10 pm

acsguitar wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:
ThatDude wrote:I'm not saying Office Space isn't hilarious, because it is. It's just not in that upper echelon that Caddyshck is in.


i feel the exact opposite. caddyshack is funny and has some great lines, but to me it isnt a great movie. every time i watch it i think to myself this wasnt as good as i remembered it being.


Exactly..its old humor...now its a great movie but Rodney Dangerfield is in it remember...it can't be that amazing

I think a lot of votes are more sentimental then anything else.
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:40 pm

I think the age of the person voting also matters :-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Postby 1337_Dude » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:30 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:I think the age of the person voting also matters :-D

Very likely.
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact