Congrats to TRANSMOGRIFIER! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Congrats to TRANSMOGRIFIER!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:57 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:Thanks, DHC. THanks for all the help this year. (If you missed it, I won my big league, largely thanks to Sanchez's FOUR steals Saturday.)


congrats on winning your league..... ;-D

But I thought the large thanks should go tot the Cafe'...and not to Sanchez..... ;-) ..... :-b


OH, I gave my props to the Cafe already. Where were you? :-D

But getting those four steals Saturday made my day. 8-o
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:02 am

Transmogrifier wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:Thanks, DHC. THanks for all the help this year. (If you missed it, I won my big league, largely thanks to Sanchez's FOUR steals Saturday.)


congrats on winning your league..... ;-D

But I thought the large thanks should go tot the Cafe'...and not to Sanchez..... ;-) ..... :-b


OH, I gave my props to the Cafe already. Where were you? :-D

But getting those four steals Saturday made my day. 8-o


DHC was out back mixing up a witch's brew and casting spells for his Cubbies! :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:14 am

Madison wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:Thanks, DHC. THanks for all the help this year. (If you missed it, I won my big league, largely thanks to Sanchez's FOUR steals Saturday.)


congrats on winning your league..... ;-D

But I thought the large thanks should go tot the Cafe'...and not to Sanchez..... ;-) ..... :-b


OH, I gave my props to the Cafe already. Where were you? :-D

But getting those four steals Saturday made my day. 8-o


DHC was out back mixing up a witch's brew and casting spells for his Cubbies! :-D


Seems I should have been doing the same for the Sox. :,-(
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:30 am

Transmogrifier wrote:
Madison wrote:DHC was out back mixing up a witch's brew and casting spells for his Cubbies! :-D


Seems I should have been doing the same for the Sox. :,-(


It's not too late to start. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:49 pm

Madison wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
Madison wrote:DHC was out back mixing up a witch's brew and casting spells for his Cubbies! :-D


Seems I should have been doing the same for the Sox. :,-(


It's not too late to start. B-)


I'm trying. I mean, if we beat Lilly, then we're at 2-1, no worse than the Braves will be after tonight. If we can figure out how to win with Burkett Sunday, we have Pedro coming back for game five and I like our changes.

But that's a lot of ifs. ;-7
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:50 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:
Madison wrote:
Transmogrifier wrote:
Madison wrote:DHC was out back mixing up a witch's brew and casting spells for his Cubbies! :-D


Seems I should have been doing the same for the Sox. :,-(


It's not too late to start. B-)


I'm trying. I mean, if we beat Lilly, then we're at 2-1, no worse than the Braves will be after tonight. If we can figure out how to win with Burkett Sunday, we have Pedro coming back for game five and I like our changes.

But that's a lot of ifs. ;-7


I think the Sox have a good shot tonight. It's the Burkett start that bothers me. :-o
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Super GM » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:56 pm

Burkett can do it. He proved it while he was in a Braves uniform... Sox will win tonight. The odds that the Sox get swept are skyhigh! Sox win tonight! I guarantee! ;-D
Image
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3746
Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the mound striking out Barry Bonds

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:05 pm

Super GM wrote:Burkett can do it. He proved it while he was in a Braves uniform... Sox will win tonight. The odds that the Sox get swept are skyhigh! Sox win tonight! I guarantee! ;-D


Sox should win tonight, but Burkett is going in game 4. That's the problem.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Super GM » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:08 pm

I think he can do it! He's a solid pitcher who spent a couple of years with Leo...He should be able to get the Sox a win.....It's the bullpen I'd be worried about. They might mess things up after Burkett is out.
Image
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3746
Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the mound striking out Barry Bonds

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:23 pm

Super GM wrote:Burkett can do it. He proved it while he was in a Braves uniform... Sox will win tonight. The odds that the Sox get swept are skyhigh! Sox win tonight! I guarantee! ;-D


The sox WILL NOT win tonight. They may win tommorrow, but that's another story.

Burkett has been great IF he gets out of the first inning. He then settles down. What'd he do, let up 10 runs one of his last times out, after only getting one out?
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 7181
Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: No taxation without Representation!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
NY Mets at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Philadelphia at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact