Nationalities - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Nationalities

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bleach168 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:18 pm

75% Vietnamese
25% Chinese
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:29 pm

acsguitar wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:100% American.


wow what tribe?


I demand someone laugh at my clever comment

As acknowledgement that you just posted 18,000 times, I will refrain from saying, "When you finally post something clever, I will laugh at it."

Furthermore, I will also neglect to mention that even a monkey slamming on a keyboard could come up with one clever post in 18,000 opportunities, because that would ruin the importance of this moment.

So, enjoy your 18,000 cleverless posts and the fact that I abstained from mocking you.

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Coppermine » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:22 pm

JTWood wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:100% American.


wow what tribe?


I demand someone laugh at my clever comment

As acknowledgement that you just posted 18,000 times, I will refrain from saying, "When you finally post something clever, I will laugh at it."

Furthermore, I will also neglect to mention that even a monkey slamming on a keyboard could come up with one clever post in 18,000 opportunities, because that would ruin the importance of this moment.

So, enjoy your 18,000 cleverless posts and the fact that I abstained from mocking you.

;-D


And to add to that, I make what I consider to be dozens of clever posts in here every week, but they're largely ignored. You'll get used to it.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:14 am

Another Blown Save wrote:100% Japanese


There really ain't a lot of race mixing in China either

100%Chinese
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Coppermine » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:48 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:100% Japanese


There really ain't a lot of race mixing in China either

100%Chinese


I thought you just lived in China temporarily... :-?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:48 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:100% American.


Best post. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:53 am

bronxxbomber wrote:100% Nigerian (Although I have some Saudi from my Mother and English from the pops).


Wow! Coincidentally, I just got a great business opportunity from one of your countrymen via email!
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby Coppermine » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:55 am

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
bronxxbomber wrote:100% Nigerian (Although I have some Saudi from my Mother and English from the pops).


Wow! Coincidentally, I just got a great business opportunity from one of your countrymen via email!


ROFL! :-D
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:57 am

Coppermine wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:100% Japanese


There really ain't a lot of race mixing in China either

100%Chinese


I thought you just lived in China temporarily... :-?


Can't I be a Chinese immigrant returning to China? :-)
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:24 am

50% Spanish (Catalonian)
50% Japanese
110% smartass
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact