Comments/Opinions on PC - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Comments/Opinions on PC

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Comments/Opinions on PC

Postby Rirruto » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:22 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0052462716

I am searching around for a new computer since my laptop is finally showing it's age after a few years. I basically filtered all the eBay listings to have at least 2GB of RAM and a hard drive of at least 200GB. Do the specs and parts look good on this one? Should I be concerned with anything? I basically want a computer that I don't have to worry about for a few years. I am not much of a gamer or graphics person but I don't want anything low end either. Please let me know what you think, thanks.
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Comments/Opinions on PC

Postby Coppermine » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:35 pm

Rirruto wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0052462716

I am searching around for a new computer since my laptop is finally showing it's age after a few years. I basically filtered all the eBay listings to have at least 2GB of RAM and a hard drive of at least 200GB. Do the specs and parts look good on this one? Should I be concerned with anything? I basically want a computer that I don't have to worry about for a few years. I am not much of a gamer or graphics person but I don't want anything low end either. Please let me know what you think, thanks.

I'd recommend pricing the same specs on Dell and see if the price is comparable.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Comments/Opinions on PC

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:47 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Rirruto wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0052462716

I'd recommend pricing the same specs on Dell and see if the price is comparable.

Or trying to build one on newegg

it doesn't look bad. I'd go with an AMD though and also a better video card but other then that not a bad deal.

I specked on on new egg

fx55 amd Clawhammer
4 gigs of ram
Mobo
75 gig raptor 10,000 rpm
case + 650w powersupply

for like 700 something.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert