Paintball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Paintball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RugbyD » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:53 am

Snakes Gould wrote:its always looked fun to me and i wanted me a few buddies to go together but its pretty expensive as well, so thats always stopped me from going.

on a per hour basis its really not that bad if you are only going to do it once or twice a year. just don't be an idiot with your ammo supply.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:09 am

It didn't look that expensive to me at all. Sure, you have to buy the stuff initially, marker, mask, CO2, ammo, etc., but most of the more expensive things are one time investments. We're not going to have to pay to play since we'll be playing in the woods, not a course, so that won't cost us anything. Ammo and CO2 would be the only thing I can see that I would have to purchase on a regular basis...
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:54 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:It didn't look that expensive to me at all. Sure, you have to buy the stuff initially, marker, mask, CO2, ammo, etc., but most of the more expensive things are one time investments. We're not going to have to pay to play since we'll be playing in the woods, not a course, so that won't cost us anything. Ammo and CO2 would be the only thing I can see that I would have to purchase on a regular basis...

well if i were to go, i think it would be a 1 time event...i couldnt see myself going often, considering most places around me are at least 1-2 hours away..

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:47 pm

i went once and used rented equipment...my gun barely shot across the course and we were playing with guys who had their own top of the line rapid fire stuff...i almost got shot in the balls (no cup :-o )

it was fun though and i wouldnt mind going again sometime, but i'd wear the cup for sure
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:00 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i went once and used rented equipment...my gun barely shot across the course and we were playing with guys who had their own top of the line rapid fire stuff...i almost got shot in the balls (no cup :-o )

it was fun though and i wouldnt mind going again sometime, but i'd wear the cup for sure

see thats exactly what i was thinking too...i figured i go with about 10 of my friends and there be like another 30-40 guys with $800 guns blasting us..

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:22 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i went once and used rented equipment...my gun barely shot across the course and we were playing with guys who had their own top of the line rapid fire stuff...i almost got shot in the balls (no cup :-o )

see thats exactly what i was thinking too...i figured i go with about 10 of my friends and there be like another 30-40 guys with $800 guns blasting us..

we only had maybe 5 or 6 guys, and there were two regular guys

if you got 10 people or so you could probably play some 5 on 5 privately or whatever...at least that's how it was around here...you could play your match and then sit out while other people play
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk