Round Two of the Cafeathon begins today - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Round Two of the Cafeathon begins today

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Round Two of the Cafeathon begins today

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:47 pm

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?t ... 09&tclass=

(fixed)

Same rules as the first round. There were 3 games that were not played. Mookie conceded so ThatDude (clever name!) moves on. I did not hear from either BrewCrew4You or Field so I made an executive decision and moved the willing Snakes Gould to their winner's spot.

Finally, there was no winner between Big Pimpin' and Similcrum. Since Big Pimpin' has so much free time that he can design every other sig at the cafe, I assume he can get in a couple of games with RyanK.

Let's get these matches played within the original time frame, eh? You have two weeks from today - You have until Dec. 9th to finish up the games for this round. Good luck, gentlemen.
Last edited by Absolutely Adequate on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 1337_Dude » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:02 pm

That bracket doesn't work for me. Going by the last bracket, I assume Pogo and I are facing off?
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:15 pm

1337_Dude wrote:That bracket doesn't work for me. Going by the last bracket, I assume Pogo and I are facing off?

Yes. And I'll try and fix the link now.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Re: Round Two of the Cafeathon begins today

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:24 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?t ... 09&tclass=

(fixed)

Same rules as the first round. There were 3 games that were not played. Mookie conceded so ThatDude (clever name!) moves on. I did not hear from either BrewCrew4You or Field so I made an executive decision and moved the willing Snakes Gould to their winner's spot.

Finally, there was no winner between Big Pimpin' and Similcrum. Since Big Pimpin' has so much free time that he can design every other sig at the cafe, I assume he can get in a couple of games with RyanK.

Let's get these matches played within the original time frame, eh? You have two weeks from today - You have until Dec. 9th to finish up the games for this round. Good luck, gentlemen.

You should give the spot to Sim. Weeknights and weekends are usually bad for me except for random times that can never be pre-determined. I'm going to have a rough time finding time for this.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:54 pm

Done. I actually just flipped a coin.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:23 pm

How come Snakes got picked to move on? !+)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:06 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?t ... 09&tclass=

(fixed)

You should give the spot to Sim. Weeknights and weekends are usually bad for me except for random times that can never be pre-determined. I'm going to have a rough time finding time for this.

Sweet, a first round bye. }:-)

I knew you were too chicken to square off against me, BP. :-b
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:11 pm

Looks like I'm still in it somehow...

cool
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby ThatDude » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:14 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:Mookie conceded so ThatDude (clever name!) moves on.

Yeah, clever like a tree stump.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RugbyD » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:36 pm

shmolex beat me in scrabble and a 100min chess battle.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Next

Return to General Talk