Xbox 360 Thanksgiving deal - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Xbox 360 Thanksgiving deal

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Xbox 360 Thanksgiving deal

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:08 pm

There's a vote right now on Amazon for a deal on Thanksgiving that people want to see through the site. Right now the 360 core system is winning with like 85% of the votes to go for a price of $100 ($200 off). The winning deal goes on sale Thursday, November 23, at 11 a.m. PST.

There will only be 1,000 so it may be hard to get and even though it's the cheaper of the two systems, you slap on a hard drive to make it $200 and you still save $200 on the premium that way. I'll probably be trying to get one even though I have it just because it's too good to pass up.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:34 pm

I haven't purchased a 360 yet, but all the more incentive to buy one...and a Wii. ;-D I think I'll eventually buy a PS3 when I can get a bundle for a good price.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby Phatferd » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:56 pm

I have no intention to buy a 360, but for $100, I might get one to hold me over until the ps3 is cheaper.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:05 pm

Sadly, I'll be working on Thanksgiving at that time, but I sure would be one for that price.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:12 pm

I think people waiting for price drops are going to be waiting a while. PS2 took a year and a half to drop, and I wouldn't think PS3 drops any quicker.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:30 pm

I've always preferred PS to XBox, but if I can land a 360 for $100, I don't have much choice in the matter, do I?
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby Madison » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:29 am

360 for $100? 8-o

Yeah, very good deal. I'll have to try to get in on this. I'll take one for $100 and slap the hard drive on for another $100.

Thanks for the heads up! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:33 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:I haven't purchased a 360 yet, but all the more incentive to buy one...and a Wii. ;-D I think I'll eventually buy a PS3 when I can get a bundle for a good price.

i have 3 ps3's....whats your idea of a good price ;-)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:42 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I haven't purchased a 360 yet, but all the more incentive to buy one...and a Wii. ;-D I think I'll eventually buy a PS3 when I can get a bundle for a good price.

i have 3 ps3's....whats your idea of a good price ;-)

How come you haven't sold them yet?? :-°
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Xbox 360 Thanksgiving deal

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:19 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:There's a vote right now on Amazon for a deal on Thanksgiving that people want to see through the site. Right now the 360 core system is winning with like 85% of the votes to go for a price of $100 ($200 off). The winning deal goes on sale Thursday, November 23, at 11 a.m. PST.

There will only be 1,000 so it may be hard to get and even though it's the cheaper of the two systems, you slap on a hard drive to make it $200 and you still save $200 on the premium that way. I'll probably be trying to get one even though I have it just because it's too good to pass up.

Link?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to General Talk