Funny story - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to St. Louis Cardinals

Funny story

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Funny story

Postby Pogotheostrich » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:11 am

I was at the barber shop yesterday getting my hair cut and in walks this old man. The barber starts giving him a hard time about the Cards winning the World Series and it becomes pretty obvious the old guy doesn't like the Cards. So I'm thinking he is a Cubs fan. Wrong, he isn't a Cubs fan but he hates the Cardinals. In fact he says he isn't even a baseball fan. Seems odd to me so I ask him what he has against the Cards then? He says his wife use to date Red Schoendienst.

:-b
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 455)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Funny story

Postby JTWood » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:43 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:I was at the barber shop yesterday getting my hair cut and in walks this old man. The barber starts giving him a hard time about the Cards winning the World Series and it becomes pretty obvious the old guy doesn't like the Cards. So I'm thinking he is a Cubs fan. Wrong, he isn't a Cubs fan but he hates the Cardinals. In fact he says he isn't even a baseball fan. Seems odd to me so I ask him what he has against the Cards then? He says his wife use to date Red Schoendienst.

How old was this guy?!

8-o
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:02 am

JTWood wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:I was at the barber shop yesterday getting my hair cut and in walks this old man. The barber starts giving him a hard time about the Cards winning the World Series and it becomes pretty obvious the old guy doesn't like the Cards. So I'm thinking he is a Cubs fan. Wrong, he isn't a Cubs fan but he hates the Cardinals. In fact he says he isn't even a baseball fan. Seems odd to me so I ask him what he has against the Cards then? He says his wife use to date Red Schoendienst.

How old was this guy?!

8-o
I'd say around 70.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 455)

Postby JTWood » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:55 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:
JTWood wrote:

How old was this guy?!

8-o
I'd say around 70.

I guess it's safe to say he's not suffering from Alzheimer's... That's one hell of a grudge!
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Return to St. Louis Cardinals