OJ TV Special - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

OJ TV Special

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't claim to know for sure whether OJ is guilty or innocent?

the book and interview are in bad taste regardless of guilt or innocence.

90% of Fox's programming is in bad taste.

:-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:33 pm

We know how he would have done it. I don't need a book or a TV show to tell me how he would have done it.

I really didn't like OJ through this whole situation and I like him even less now. Bad taste.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't claim to know for sure whether OJ is guilty or innocent?

I sure as heck don't know. I will also agree that it's in bad taste, but I can't say I'm surprised. Very little in this day and age actually surprises me anymore...

I'll also add that I think it's a joke that he can be acquitted of the murder on one hand, but be held financially accountable in a wrongful death suit. The system sucks. :-t
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Pacman » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:39 pm

Minor League Skilz wrote:The Goldman's and brown's should get a free pass to hire a hit man on OJ.

I can't believe it hasn't happened yet.

If OJ had murdered a member of MY family, I honestly believe I'd have begged, borrowed or stolen -- to get enough money to hire "professionals" to make Simpson pay the ultimate price for what he did. (And I would have paid extra to be assured that it would be as painful as possible).

Furthermore, if I hadn't hired someone yet.... well, now that he's doing this ridiculous book/tv-"hypothetical" thing.... I'd certainly do it now.

Serioulsy, if OJ's life ever comes to an unexpected end, I'll take great pleasure if it turns out that the LA police are unable ever to identify his killer. (Frankly, I hope the detectives never go looking for one).

Lastly, I believe that while he escaped punishment on Earth, SOMEDAY he'll pay for what he did... in hell.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:47 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:

I sure as heck don't know. I will also agree that it's in bad taste, but I can't say I'm surprised. Very little in this day and age actually surprises me anymore...

I'll also add that I think it's a joke that he can be acquitted of the murder on one hand, but be held financially accountable in a wrongful death suit. The system sucks. :-t

yea i like joking about how OJ is guilty and i'm about 75% sure he did it...

However, its not like Ron and Nicole were saints weren't the both known drug addicts?
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:02 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:

Agreed and agreed. ;-D

Dunno 100% if he did it or not.

The civil suit claiming he was responsible for her death is ridiculous. Might as well sue her mother too, because if her mother had never given birth to her, she never would have died. Stupid lawyers and stupid system. Boo! :-t
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Madison wrote:Stupid lawyers and stupid system. Boo! :-t

Take that Token Canadian. }:-) :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Minor League Skilz » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:09 pm

Minor League Skilz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:24 pm

Minor League Skilz wrote:Image

Haha...Thats a good one!
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:13 am

Not sure how others feel about this, but is it safe to say that Robert Blake is pretty much in the same boat as OJ where his guilt is concerned? If I recall, Blake also got off, but lost the civil suit, just like Simpson. I believe the evidence against Blake was almost as "slam dunk" looking as that presented against Simpson.
Dr. Duran Duran
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafecasterTrivia Time Trial Champion
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk