BoC Round 1 - Monty Python & the Holy Grail vs. American Pie - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BoC Round 1 - Monty Python & the Holy Grail vs. American Pie

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Holy Grail or American Pie?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:55 pm

Monty Python & the Holy Grail
76%
American Pie
24%

Total votes : 51

Postby Old_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:53 am

Smooth wrote:I love comedies and was told that Monty Python is SO funny. While watching it, I almost feel asleep. I don't see the humor in it. I feel one of the most overrated comedies of all time, right next to Blues Brothers and Animal House.

boo :-t
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ThatDude » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:47 pm

Smooth wrote:I love comedies and was told that Monty Python is SO funny. While watching it, I almost feel asleep. I don't see the humor in it. I feel one of the most overrated comedies of all time, right next to Blues Brothers and Animal House.

Wow. I mean, Wow.

I really don't know what else to say.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Yoda » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:49 pm

The Holy Grail is one of the best movies ever made. I haven't been voting but this one I had to jump in.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm

Motion to revoke username, all in agreement say Yay?
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)

Postby 1337_Dude » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:56 pm

You're kidding right?
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby 3 run homer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Pokeyouindaeye wrote:

Motion to revoke username, all in agreement say Yay?

yay ;-D
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Hail to the Redskins, Hail to victory, Braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC
3 run homer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:36 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:This would be like the Beatles going up against Five for Fighting in a 'best rock and roll group of all time' contest.

Wow, you must be a huge Five for Fighting fan.

I went with the more obvious choice here. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 am

BLASPHEMY!!!! How can you not laugh helplessly at the Castle of Aaaaaaghhh segment!? Now is an opportune time to use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. }:-)

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby ThatDude » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:59 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!! How can you not laugh helplessly at the Castle of Aaaaaaghhh segment!? Now is an opportune time to use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. }:-)

I warned you, but did you listen to me?
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:05 am

ThatDude wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

I warned you, but did you listen to me?

Obviously not, because for the last 20 minutes, I've been saying "Ni" non-stop. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk