Losers Already in Line for PS3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Losers Already in Line for PS3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Yoda wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
RyanK wrote:a bunch of my buddies here we plan on going the night before to a walmart type store... i wonder if target would sell them?

i called a few places to find other what they planned on doing and walmart, target, and toys r us all said first come first serve....no one is talking about camping for 9 days (not to mention $1000 for 9 days of work is a nice salary), im talking about one...AND (i feel stupid because ive already explained this once) if you go to the store and theres already 50 people in line, you drive right back home...you waste 2 gallons of gas at the most...if no one's there, then you set up shop and wait. not to mention it could be a fun time with some of buddies for the night...take a case or a few six-packs and have a good time...

You do realize that 9 days of camping equals 216 hours? That's less than $5 an hour if you make $1000. You must have been great at math.

yeah i guess when someone says they're working for 9 days, they mean 24 hours a day.....i would assume about 8 hrs each day, which would equate to 72 hours..which is about $14 an hour..which is pretty nice, depending on the type of job you have

Yeah, but when you work for 8 hours, you get to go home. You know, heat, television, beds.

this argument is stupid because i never once said i would do it for 9 days!!! ps, if you take a few friends, you can get them to get you more than one, which makes the profit all the more better...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Losers Already in Line for PS3

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:14 pm

StlSluggers wrote:Second runner-up...
Forgot to mention when word gets out I'm sure their shoes and whatever else they don't clutch on to while they sleep will be gone by day 3. HOBOS REJOICE! FREE PENGUIN!

I find this quote so funny for some reason. It just keeps cracking me up... "FREE PENGUIN!" LMAO! :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Yoda » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:I'm going to go and camp out just to piss off Yoda.

If you do, then that would make you a bigger loser than the ones trying to make a $5/hr profit.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Yoda » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:34 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:a bunch of my buddies here we plan on going the night before to a walmart type store... i wonder if target would sell them?

i called a few places to find other what they planned on doing and walmart, target, and toys r us all said first come first serve....no one is alking about camping for 9 days (not to mention $1000 for 9 days of work is a nice salary), im talking about one...AND (i feel stupid because ive already explained this once) if you go to the store and theres already 50 people in line, you drive right back home...you waste 2 gallons of gas at the most...if no one's there, then you set up shop and wait. not to mention it could be a fun time with some of buddies for the night...take a case or a few six-packs and have a good time...

See the words in bold. Not only are you bad at math, you have a short term memory. Maybe you should camp out for 9 days.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk