Losers Already in Line for PS3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Losers Already in Line for PS3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:46 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Yoda wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:well snakes was saying he was only going to stay that one night. miscommunitcation i guess.

Well, I hope you campers get nothing if you are camping in order to profit from it.

And I'll wait 6 months and pay retail. ;-D

what is the problem with profiting from it?

Yea profiting from it is cool with me. if someone is that desperate to have one then so be it
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RyanK » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:15 pm

a bunch of my buddies here we plan on going the night before to a walmart type store... i wonder if target would sell them?
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:59 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
RyanK wrote:a bunch of my buddies here we plan on going the night before to a walmart type store... i wonder if target would sell them?

i called a few places to find other what they planned on doing and walmart, target, and toys r us all said first come first serve....no one is talking about camping for 9 days (not to mention $1000 for 9 days of work is a nice salary), im talking about one...AND (i feel stupid because ive already explained this once) if you go to the store and theres already 50 people in line, you drive right back home...you waste 2 gallons of gas at the most...if no one's there, then you set up shop and wait. not to mention it could be a fun time with some of buddies for the night...take a case or a few six-packs and have a good time...

You do realize that 9 days of camping equals 216 hours? That's less than $5 an hour if you make $1000. You must have been great at math.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby 1337_Dude » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:02 pm

I do plan on camping for a day.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Coppermine » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:05 pm

I'll just go to work for the day and sleep in my own bed.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:12 pm

I'm going to go and camp out just to piss off Yoda.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 257)

Postby Coppermine » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:17 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Yoda wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
RyanK wrote:a bunch of my buddies here we plan on going the night before to a walmart type store... i wonder if target would sell them?

i called a few places to find other what they planned on doing and walmart, target, and toys r us all said first come first serve....no one is talking about camping for 9 days (not to mention $1000 for 9 days of work is a nice salary), im talking about one...AND (i feel stupid because ive already explained this once) if you go to the store and theres already 50 people in line, you drive right back home...you waste 2 gallons of gas at the most...if no one's there, then you set up shop and wait. not to mention it could be a fun time with some of buddies for the night...take a case or a few six-packs and have a good time...

You do realize that 9 days of camping equals 216 hours? That's less than $5 an hour if you make $1000. You must have been great at math.

yeah i guess when someone says they're working for 9 days, they mean 24 hours a day.....i would assume about 8 hrs each day, which would equate to 72 hours..which is about $14 an hour..which is pretty nice, depending on the type of job you have

Yeah, but when you work for 8 hours, you get to go home. You know, heat, television, beds.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk