Don't feed people dog Food its Racist!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Don't feed people dog Food its Racist!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:22 pm

come on dude its johnny drama from entourage/viking quest :-b

(was that you trying to insult me?? ;-7 !+) )
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Coppermine » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:14 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:come on dude its johnny drama from entourage/viking quest :-b

(was that you trying to insult me?? ;-7 !+) )


Haha, yeah; the helmet he's wearing kind of looks like the one Rick Moranis wore in Spaceballs. :-D
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:40 pm

Dog food really doesn't taste that bad


really...


just make sure you get Pedigree ;-D :-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby 1337_Dude » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:53 pm

acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:Everything is racist now.


Thats pretty racist that you said that...i'll be contacting my lawyer

I think that can qualify as sexual harassment nowadays. I'll bee seeing you in court.

:-b
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:56 am

Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:come on dude its johnny drama from entourage/viking quest :-b

(was that you trying to insult me?? ;-7 !+) )


Haha, yeah; the helmet he's wearing kind of looks like the one Rick Moranis wore in Spaceballs. :-D


You dare insult Lord Helmet? 8-o

Hmmm......in today's world, that could cost you say $3.5 million in damages in court. Be careful! :-o


:-b :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Coppermine » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:30 am

Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:come on dude its johnny drama from entourage/viking quest :-b

(was that you trying to insult me?? ;-7 !+) )


Haha, yeah; the helmet he's wearing kind of looks like the one Rick Moranis wore in Spaceballs. :-D


You dare insult Lord Helmet? 8-o

Hmmm......in today's world, that could cost you say $3.5 million in damages in court. Be careful! :-o


:-b :-b


Madison; I see your schwartz is as big as mine.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:08 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:Everything is racist now.


Thats pretty racist that you said that...i'll be contacting my lawyer


Santorum's crying daughter is racist...




No, really, she is.


best avatar ive seen in a long time.... ;-D to acs


yeah...is that from the Many Faces of Porn thread ;-7
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:Everything is racist now.


Thats pretty racist that you said that...i'll be contacting my lawyer


Santorum's crying daughter is racist...




No, really, she is.


best avatar ive seen in a long time.... ;-D to acs


yeah...is that from the Many Faces of Porn thread ;-7


hahahha thats funny.

Hey I checked out your tricky porn site or whatever it is..

pretty good stuff!! ;-D

I'll need to find a crack for that site :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:00 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
1337_Dude wrote:Everything is racist now.


Thats pretty racist that you said that...i'll be contacting my lawyer


Santorum's crying daughter is racist...




No, really, she is.


best avatar ive seen in a long time.... ;-D to acs


yeah...is that from the Many Faces of Porn thread ;-7


hahahha thats funny.

Hey I checked out your tricky porn site or whatever it is..

pretty good stuff!! ;-D

I'll need to find a crack for that site :-D


geeze...i'm not that into it...i just have a few video's i "found" on Limewire
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:come on dude its johnny drama from entourage/viking quest :-b

(was that you trying to insult me?? ;-7 !+) )


Haha, yeah; the helmet he's wearing kind of looks like the one Rick Moranis wore in Spaceballs. :-D


You dare insult Lord Helmet? 8-o

Hmmm......in today's world, that could cost you say $3.5 million in damages in court. Be careful! :-o


:-b :-b


Madison; I see your schwartz is as big as mine.


Only one man dares to give me the raspberry! }:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Jul. 27
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Washington at Cincinnati
(1:10 pm)
Arizona at Philadelphia
(1:35 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(2:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Miami at Houston
(2:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(3:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(4:10 pm)
San Diego at Atlanta
(5:05 pm)
Oakland at Texas
(7:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact