Dexter - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Dexter

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Dexter

Postby Curtis Pride » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am

I wish LaGuerta, Deb, and that annoying British chick from season 2 all died in the same horrible cabin explosion in season 2 that killed Doakes - but Doakes survived.

i honestly don't know why I watch this show - it's like Sons of Anarchy that I legitimately hate every single character on it. Even Dexter with his whispering and talking to himself is annoying. I've invested so much time now that I have to see how it ends, but I will not miss it.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Curtis Pride wrote:I wish LaGuerta, Deb, and that annoying British chick from season 2 all died in the same horrible cabin explosion in season 2 that killed Doakes - but Doakes survived.

i honestly don't know why I watch this show - it's like Sons of Anarchy that I legitimately hate every single character on it. Even Dexter with his whispering and talking to himself is annoying. I've invested so much time now that I have to see how it ends, but I will not miss it.

At least Season 2 British chick used to get naked from time to time.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 307)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Just finished season 6 and holy crap that sucked. I don't think they could have taken Deb in a worse direction. About the only way I could see myself continuing with the show is if Deb died a horrible death.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Tavish wrote:but this season pushed me over to the "she needs to die already" side just for the pure creepiness factor of where they are taking her. The talk is they are going to keep exploring that aspect next season which is really disappointing.

Seriously, I can't think of a worse route they could have taken with the show. Gross.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Tavish wrote:but this season pushed me over to the "she needs to die already" side just for the pure creepiness factor of where they are taking her. The talk is they are going to keep exploring that aspect next season which is really disappointing.

Seriously, I can't think of a worse route they could have taken with the show. Gross.

Yeah, I'd like to see her die in the Season 7 Premiere, and have a nice, suspenseful, epic rush towards the finish line.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mweir145 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I think Dexter is going to die in this final season (With a show about a serial killer/death...it's really the only way it could ever end). And I think Deb might actually be the one to do it.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:05 am

mweir145 wrote:I think Dexter is going to die in this final season (With a show about a serial killer/death...it's really the only way it could ever end). And I think Deb might actually be the one to do it.

Wouldn't shock me to see him kill himself. I'll be satisfied with death or capture, I think, as long as it's done well. I think it'll be lame if he just stops and rids himself of his Dark Passenger or something like that.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk