Guitar Hero - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Guitar Hero

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Guitar Hero

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:12 am

Anyone played this? Or the sequel? I watched a video review on IGN for the sequel and it looks like a lot of fun (mainly because I play guitar, and it has a good track list). I have a PS2 still but wouldn't really consider buying a game for it, because I read Guitar Hero 2 was announced for 360. Unfortunately it won't be out until sometime in '07 but I'm really excited for it. ;-D

Anyways, they said it was one of the best music games of all time, and it's like DDR but you get to play guitar...I can't see how you can go wrong there. :-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Old_Style » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:42 pm

i went out to visit my buddy at college and this was all him and his friends played. i never got into playing the guitar but found myself enjoying the game. i'd imagine that someone that plays the guitar would like this game.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cleveland Steamers » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:41 pm

I recently bought GH I for PS2 when I havent used my PS2 in a really long time. I dont personally play the guitar but love music. This game is a great time. I cant wait for GH2 to come to 360 where I can challenge friends online or even create a band. Should be an excellent buy.
Cleveland Steamers
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Everywhere...looking for a job in baseball...or fantasy sports...

Postby 1337_Dude » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am

It is amazing and I suggest to anyone that has a PS2 to get it.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:53 pm

yeah i dont really like the guitar or have any interest playing but the game is very addicting and very fun to play...i definitely recommend it, and i just started playing it myself.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:46 pm

The one thing that ticks me off as a guitarist is that I'm expecting to play all the notes and you don't sometimes so I screw up trying to play notes that don't exist
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:08 pm

acsguitar wrote:The one thing that ticks me off as a guitarist is that I'm expecting to play all the notes and you don't sometimes so I screw up trying to play notes that don't exist

Yeah watching the video that seemed weird to me...its like theres a whole lead part not just 2 buttons at a time. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Can't wait for the 360 version. :-°
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Video Games