Woman confesses to a murder on the radio - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Woman confesses to a murder on the radio

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Coppermine wrote:
gfantasy wrote:
Madison wrote:Wow. :-b Dumb criminal stories are the funniest. :-b

Seriously. How can you be a BAD criminal?!

My favorite is the one about the guy who robbed a convenience store with a paper bag on his head with two eye holes pocked in it, and then got hit by a car crossing the street immediately afterwards because he couldn't turn his head to look for traffic.

There used to be a show about this. It was all about idiots who committed crimes that were caught on tape.

Anyways, there was this dude who was wearing a ski mask with a gun who went into a bank to rob it and he decided to stand and wait in line.

By the time he got to the front the police were already there.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Phatferd wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
gfantasy wrote:

My favorite is the one about the guy who robbed a convenience store with a paper bag on his head with two eye holes pocked in it, and then got hit by a car crossing the street immediately afterwards because he couldn't turn his head to look for traffic.

There used to be a show about this. It was all about idiots who committed crimes that were caught on tape.

Anyways, there was this dude who was wearing a ski mask with a gun who went into a bank to rob it and he decided to stand and wait in line.

By the time he got to the front the police were already there.

hahah thats awesome...I wonder what his IQ was!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:58 pm

Phatferd wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
gfantasy wrote:

I remember that one. "World's Dumbest Criminals" or something like that. I remember one where a couple went in to rob a gas station. While the bad guy took the guy behind the counter to the back to get the videotape, the woman behind the counter got the female robber to fill out a card for a drawing to win a car or something. So they had their names, address, phone number and everything. Needless to say they were caught quick. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Phatferd » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:04 pm

Madison wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
gfantasy wrote:

I remember that one. "World's Dumbest Criminals" or something like that. I remember one where a couple went in to rob a gas station. While the bad guy took the guy behind the counter to the back to get the videotape, the woman behind the counter got the female robber to fill out a card for a drawing to win a car or something. So they had their names, address, phone number and everything. Needless to say they were caught quick. :-b

Hahaha, something similar actually happened with me at my store not too long ago. I work at Old Navy (quitting today) and we always ask if they want to enroll for an Old Navy credit card. This guy filled it out then wanted to pay with a check. The check was declined. However, whenever you pay with a check or sign up for a credit card we have to ask for ID. So I had his name, even if the info he gave us on the credit card ap was wrong.

Anyways, so he then tries to pay with debit and it was also declined. He says he is going to go to his atm and be right back. When all of a sudden he just takes off for the door with the merchandise. He gets away because we cant go after them. Anyways, I still had his name, so when we called the police it was really simple for them to track him down.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:44 pm

Phatferd wrote:
Madison wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
gfantasy wrote:

Hahaha, something similar actually happened with me at my store not too long ago. I work at Old Navy (quitting today) and we always ask if they want to enroll for an Old Navy credit card. This guy filled it out then wanted to pay with a check. The check was declined. However, whenever you pay with a check or sign up for a credit card we have to ask for ID. So I had his name, even if the info he gave us on the credit card ap was wrong.

Anyways, so he then tries to pay with debit and it was also declined. He says he is going to go to his atm and be right back. When all of a sudden he just takes off for the door with the merchandise. He gets away because we cant go after them. Anyways, I still had his name, so when we called the police it was really simple for them to track him down.

When you quit do you get to keep the headset?? :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:00 pm

I'd like to see a follow up story on this. I doubt that she gets in any trouble for it.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby gfantasy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:36 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:I'd like to see a follow up story on this. I doubt that she gets in any trouble for it.

Regardless. She is a MORON!
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter

Previous

Return to General Talk