Saddam sentenced to death - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Saddam sentenced to death

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:16 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:Finally, retribution for the 9-11 attacks.

Amen to that. Although - and I hope this doesn't make me sound too gay - I do think Saddam looked pretty handsome during his trial.

In fact, I often fantasize about buying some meth from him, throwing it away, then having a completely non-sexual, you know, just two guys hangin' in a hotel room, naked, 'just bein' guys' kind-a evening, during which we might occasionally give each other a hot-oil rubdown or two, in the most manly and hetero way, of course. In my fantasy, sometimes I mount his naked body and ride him around the hotel room, but not in a gay way – in a 'just two guys completely confident in their masculinity' way. Does that make me gay?

Somehow I'm not surprised. ;-7
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:

Amen to that. Although - and I hope this doesn't make me sound too gay - I do think Saddam looked pretty handsome during his trial.

In fact, I often fantasize about buying some meth from him, throwing it away, then having a completely non-sexual, you know, just two guys hangin' in a hotel room, naked, 'just bein' guys' kind-a evening, during which we might occasionally give each other a hot-oil rubdown or two, in the most manly and hetero way, of course. In my fantasy, sometimes I mount his naked body and ride him around the hotel room, but not in a gay way – in a 'just two guys completely confident in their masculinity' way. Does that make me gay?

Somehow I'm not surprised. ;-7

As long as you don't think its gay then its not
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:18 pm

I would have thought the Iraqis could have came up with a more torturous way of killing Saddam then just hanging.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Big Pimpin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:20 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I would have thought the Iraqis could have came up with a more torturous way of killing Saddam then just hanging.

My vote would be for stoning. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:21 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I would have thought the Iraqis could have came up with a more torturous way of killing Saddam then just hanging.

Like making him watch campaign ads for every candidate seeking election in the US?
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:26 pm

As bad as he was, aren't they trying to get away from that way of life??
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby Art Vandelay » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:29 pm

Anybody else hear about them shutting down two newspapers for criticizing the verdict?

How the hell can you have a free society and an American-style democracy without freedome of the press?
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:31 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:Anybody else hear about them shutting down two newspapers for criticizing the verdict?

How the hell can you have a free society and an American-style democracy without freedome of the press?

You hate freedom?
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Amazinz » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:40 pm

I remember reading an article about execution by hanging in Iraq and other middle eastern countries. I couldn't find the article but if I remember it correctly they do not use the the method of hanging popular in movies where the drop is long causing the neck to snap. They short hang people so that they die by suffocation. I imagine that is an absolutely brutely way to die. :-o
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tavish » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:50 pm

I thought we got that in the first few weeks of the war when we got to drop bombs on a bunch of Middle Easterners. The Saddam trial and verdict is more of victory and retribution for the Iraqis than it is for the US.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 70)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk