GO GIACOMO! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

GO GIACOMO!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

GO GIACOMO!

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:22 pm

anyone watching the breeders cup? or is anyone betting on it? i got 5 on giacomo to place and 3 to win.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:35 pm

DAMNT 4TH!!!
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:44 am

Is this the horse that broke its leg and we had to hear medical updates on it every 15 minutes?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:36 am

acsguitar wrote:Is this the horse that broke its leg and we had to hear medical updates on it every 15 minutes?


That would be Barbaro.

Horse Racing is one sport I don't really get, even Cycling, which I now find surprisingly interesting, I took the time to try to understand.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 608)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:28 am

kimchi_chigae wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Is this the horse that broke its leg and we had to hear medical updates on it every 15 minutes?


That would be Barbaro.

Horse Racing is one sport I don't really get, even Cycling, which I now find surprisingly interesting, I took the time to try to understand.


horseracing is only fun if you have money on it

did Barbaro live then?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:55 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
kimchi_chigae wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Is this the horse that broke its leg and we had to hear medical updates on it every 15 minutes?


That would be Barbaro.

Horse Racing is one sport I don't really get, even Cycling, which I now find surprisingly interesting, I took the time to try to understand.


horseracing is only fun if you have money on it

did Barbaro live then?


I think my dog was eating him last night
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, unioreimi and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Apr. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(1:05 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Seattle at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Atlanta at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(1:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(3:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact