BoC Round 1 - Best in Show vs. Vacation - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BoC Round 1 - Best in Show vs. Vacation

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Best in Show or Vacation?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:06 pm

Best in Show
7
20%
Vacation
28
80%
 
Total votes : 35

Postby Coppermine » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:23 pm

The two left feet thing is hilarious...
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby 3 run homer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:26 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:I want to have Eugene Levy's children.
8-o 8-o 8-o

Vacation ;-D

so if best in show made it in the poll did The Mighty Wind make it?
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Hail to the Redskins, Hail to victory, Braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC
3 run homer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 501
Joined: 5 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ironman » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:34 am

3 run homer wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I want to have Eugene Levy's children.
8-o 8-o 8-o

Vacation ;-D

so if best in show made it in the poll did The Mighty Wind make it?


No, I took Best In Show because it was the more popular of the Christopher Guest mockumentaries. I did like the Mighty Wind. I've never seen Waiting for Guffman.
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Postby Pacman » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:40 pm

ironman wrote:
3 run homer wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I want to have Eugene Levy's children.
8-o 8-o 8-o

Vacation ;-D

so if best in show made it in the poll did The Mighty Wind make it?


No, I took Best In Show because it was the more popular of the Christopher Guest mockumentaries. I did like the Mighty Wind. I've never seen Waiting for Guffman.


"This is Spinal Tap" was the first of that groups' movies (mockumentaries)... it's the best of the bunch, with Best in Show a close second.
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby ironman » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:53 pm

Pacman wrote:
ironman wrote:
3 run homer wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I want to have Eugene Levy's children.
8-o 8-o 8-o

Vacation ;-D

so if best in show made it in the poll did The Mighty Wind make it?


No, I took Best In Show because it was the more popular of the Christopher Guest mockumentaries. I did like the Mighty Wind. I've never seen Waiting for Guffman.


"This is Spinal Tap" was the first of that groups' movies (mockumentaries)... it's the best of the bunch, with Best in Show a close second.


Yeah definitely. Plus you gotta love the old SNL male synchronized swimming sketch with Harry Shearer and Martin Short.
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact