Is it a smart car or a motorcycle - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Is it a smart car or a motorcycle

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Is it a smart car or a motorcycle

Postby acsguitar » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:34 pm

This thing is sweet.

Only 30,000 euro's. I think thats like 45,000 dollars or 25,000 dollars or something

http://www.carver-worldwide.com/Home/Index.asp?nc=1

Check the videos out ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Art Vandelay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 pm

Very interesting.

Speaking of cool cars, I interviewed the guy who created this a while back. It runs on compressed natural gas, which is currently about $1 per gallon, and it gets up to 70 miles per gallon of natural gas. It's a three-wheeler, so it's classified as a motorcycle, but it has a removable hard top, heater/ac/radio/etc. And apparently goes 0-60 in five seconds with a top speed of 120 mph. Sounds pretty cool.
Image
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5265
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:49 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:Very interesting.

Speaking of cool cars, I interviewed the guy who created this a while back. It runs on compressed natural gas, which is currently about $1 per gallon, and it gets up to 70 miles per gallon of natural gas. It's a three-wheeler, so it's classified as a motorcycle, but it has a removable hard top, heater/ac/radio/etc. And apparently goes 0-60 in five seconds with a top speed of 120 mph. Sounds pretty cool.


Wow thats awesome how much?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:00 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:Very interesting.

Speaking of cool cars, I interviewed the guy who created this a while back. It runs on compressed natural gas, which is currently about $1 per gallon, and it gets up to 70 miles per gallon of natural gas. It's a three-wheeler, so it's classified as a motorcycle, but it has a removable hard top, heater/ac/radio/etc. And apparently goes 0-60 in five seconds with a top speed of 120 mph. Sounds pretty cool.


Wow thats awesome how much?


That is pretty neat.

It says 1% discount is $199, so I reckon it's MSRP (? :-D ) will be $19,900. ;-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby Coppermine » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:Very interesting.

Speaking of cool cars, I interviewed the guy who created this a while back. It runs on compressed natural gas, which is currently about $1 per gallon, and it gets up to 70 miles per gallon of natural gas. It's a three-wheeler, so it's classified as a motorcycle, but it has a removable hard top, heater/ac/radio/etc. And apparently goes 0-60 in five seconds with a top speed of 120 mph. Sounds pretty cool.


Wow thats awesome how much?


That is pretty neat.

It says 1% discount is $199, so I reckon it's MSRP (? :-D ) will be $19,900. ;-)


How much is € 37,560???
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:18 pm

37,000 Euro's is around $50,000.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Coppermine » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:25 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:37,000 Euro's is around $50,000.


Holy crap
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daicekl and 3 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact