Worst song ever part ?? Lady Soverign - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Worst song ever part ?? Lady Soverign

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ironman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:46 pm

No song will ever truly be crappier than "We Built This City" by Starship.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 97)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 pm

ironman wrote:No song will ever truly be crappier than "We Built This City" by Starship.

"We Built This City" may be VH1's most awesomely bad song, but I think pop music today, in general, has it all beat. With people like Ashlee Simpson, Fergie, Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline topping the charts, you just have to disregard music that has no credibility to begin with.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:20 pm

Coppermine wrote:
ironman wrote:No song will ever truly be crappier than "We Built This City" by Starship.

"We Built This City" may be VH1's most awesomely bad song, but I think pop music today, in general, has it all beat. With people like Ashlee Simpson, Fergie, Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline topping the charts, you just have to disregard music that has no credibility to begin with.

Built this city isn't that bad compared to the garbage today
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Big Tiex » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:05 pm

ever hear the rap song " Chicken Noodle Soup"? that is possibly the worst song ive ever heard. the chorus is

"chicken noodle soup,chicken noodle soup,chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side"
"chicken noodle soup,chicken noodle soup,chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side"
WOW
Big Tiex
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Old_Style » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:07 pm

Big Tiex wrote:ever hear the rap song " Chicken Noodle Soup"? that is possibly the worst song ive ever heard. the chorus is

WOW

the first time i heard it, i was in a friend's car. i asked if it was a burnt cd. she said yes, and proceeded to eject the cd and throw it out the window.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:54 am

i agree with the chicken noodle soup....ill also throw the does your chain hang low song as well....

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby Pablo975 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:02 am

I agree with the assertations on Timberlake, Fergie, Soveriegn, etc......who knew they'd make the Hanson kids look talented???? 8-o

At least those kids played instruments.

I do like Gnarls though. Course, musicians who don't take themselves too seriously are cool in my book. ;-D

In my experience in the music biz, the coolest bands/artists were The Bloodhound Gang, Kid Rock & Uncle Kracker, Def Leppard, Wild Orchid (which included a pre-Peas Fergie), Blessid Union of Souls, Tommy Tutone, Norah Jones, Harry Connick Jr., Course of Nature, DJ Premier, and Godsmack.

Now, that's a pretty damn diverse group of artists, but they were all nice people who appreciated that they got to do their passion for a living. And all are very talented in their own respects. It just depends if their talent fits your ears.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Coppermine » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:41 pm

Pablo975 wrote:I agree with the assertations on Timberlake, Fergie, Soveriegn, etc......who knew they'd make the Hanson kids look talented???? 8-o

At least those kids played instruments.

I do like Gnarls though. Course, musicians who don't take themselves too seriously are cool in my book. ;-D

In my experience in the music biz, the coolest bands/artists were The Bloodhound Gang, Kid Rock & Uncle Kracker, Def Leppard, Wild Orchid (which included a pre-Peas Fergie), Blessid Union of Souls, Tommy Tutone, Norah Jones, Harry Connick Jr., Course of Nature, DJ Premier, and Godsmack.

Now, that's a pretty damn diverse group of artists, but they were all nice people who appreciated that they got to do their passion for a living. And all are very talented in their own respects. It just depends if their talent fits your ears.

That is a diverse selection there. One that popped out at me was Uncle Kracker... that one hit wonder no-talent assclown riding the coat-tails of Kid Rock to release a single that got way too much airtime... "swim through your veins like a fish in the sea" may seem catchy on the outside, but every time I heard it I couldn't help but wonder if he just started rhyming random words.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen someone list Tommy Tutone as one of their favorite bands. Although, I was at a party once in college and they were playing the typical dance/rap/pop music selection... then, someone put in 867-5309 and the place literally went nuts. Proves my point that smart chicks like 80's music. You throw in some Bon Jovi pre-1992 and you're getting some.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 pm

Old_Style wrote:
Big Tiex wrote:ever hear the rap song " Chicken Noodle Soup"? that is possibly the worst song ive ever heard. the chorus is

WOW

the first time i heard it, i was in a friend's car. i asked if it was a burnt cd. she said yes, and proceeded to eject the cd and throw it out the window.

thats hilarious
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk