qqqqqqqqqqqqq - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RyanK » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:08 am

DaQ wrote:-Ryan, you're criticizing me? Aren't you the one that made a post about how u don't like America becoming gay (not that there's anything wrong with that ;-) )? I disagreed with you there, but didn't rip you on it either.

So its bad to be homophobic? bash aawy i dont care, i dont like gays for myonw reasons and i feel america is going with the gay trend

im moving tocanada
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:09 am

So what if he doesn't want to make friends? Maybe he's not there to make friends. While that might be a top priority for you, it's something this guy could care less about. If I was your roommate, wasn't looking to make friends, and preferred to keep to myself, I definitely would start to have a problem with you if you persisted in this buddy-buddy, I-should-be-more-social kick, especially if I had been sending signs your way that I wasn't looking for a friend.

All I'm saying is take a hint and leave the guy alone. Completely. He'll decide to quit being pissy once you do. Respect his privacy as much as you can and ignore him the rest of the time.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:26 am

RyanK wrote:
DaQ wrote:-Ryan, you're criticizing me? Aren't you the one that made a post about how u don't like America becoming gay (not that there's anything wrong with that ;-) )? I disagreed with you there, but didn't rip you on it either.

So its bad to be homophobic? bash aawy i dont care, i dont like gays for myonw reasons and i feel america is going with the gay trend

im moving tocanada

I feel the same way about Mexicans and black people.

Is it bad to be racist?
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:31 am

Is it possible that he somehow knows that you have been updating the members here about your living situation?? I wouldn't be happy if someone ran to the Cafe every time that I took a dump.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby DaQ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Lofunzo wrote:Is it possible that he somehow knows that you have been updating the members here about your living situation?? I wouldn't be happy if someone ran to the Cafe every time that I took a dump.

No, he does not know Lo. :-? He hasn't been on the computer, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't log onto the Cafe.

On my computer, it would only say 'Fantasy Baseball Cafe", not the exact page I was on if someone was to open my computer and try to figure out what sites I've been to.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:14 am

DaQ wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Is it possible that he somehow knows that you have been updating the members here about your living situation?? I wouldn't be happy if someone ran to the Cafe every time that I took a dump.

No, he does not know Lo. :-? He hasn't been on the computer, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't log onto the Cafe.

On my computer, it would only say 'Fantasy Baseball Cafe", not the exact page I was on if someone was to open my computer and try to figure out what sites I've been to.

Excuse me as I haven't read many of the middle pages of this thread but I would either inquire about moving to another room or I would just suck it up. It is obvious that this stuff is burning you up. While I think that you are totally overreacting, it will affect your studies if it hasn't already. If you can't just accept the fact that he is the oil to your water, you need to cut your losses. I would also see if you can get a single room as it seems like finding the "perfect" roommate will be tough for you.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby Coppermine » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:29 am

RyanK wrote:

im moving tocanada

Canada loves gay people.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:20 pm

Coppermine wrote:
RyanK wrote:

im moving tocanada

Canada loves gay people.

Truthfully I could care less if anyone doesn't like anyone else. However, i do think that we all should be treated equal
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby RyanK » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:55 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
RyanK wrote:

im moving tocanada

Canada loves gay people.

Truthfully I could care less if anyone doesn't like anyone else. However, i do think that we all should be treated equal

I do treat everyone equally its just my opinon of them that might not be equal...

and id never move to canada unless it was to avoid a draft
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:02 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:No offense, DaQ, but I think I'd much rather have your roommate as a roommate than have you as one.

a-freakin-men.

Wow. It's one thing when Omaha and I, or Madison and I agree on something...but me and the Miner? Unheard of.

Add me to the list.. DaQ is a nutjob. I wouldn't be surprised if your roomie has a similar thread about you on some other forum somewhere out in cyberspace, Q. :-b
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to General Talk