Running out of candy! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Running out of candy!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kimchi_chigae » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:51 am

Don Mills, huh Mookie? I should have sent some kids over, my building was full of them. }:-) I got home around 8 and couldn't even get an elevator for 15 min. :-o
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 223)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Postby Coppermine » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 am

I forgot to buy candy so I gave out soy sauce packets and used batteries.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:53 am

I live in a very very rich denver neighborhood in a shack thats waiting to be ripped down and property sold.

Anyways I'm in the back unit of the shack.

we had 0 trick or treaters...I can just imagine the parents being like...

"NOOO don't go there.!!"
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Yoda » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm

Our townhouse complex got 0 kids... More candy for me... ;-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:04 pm

Yoda wrote:Our townhouse complex got 0 kids... More candy for me... ;-D


Exactly I have 3 bags full of delicious breakfast candy!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:53 pm

I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:03 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D


Company man, company daughter. Nice story RU. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:07 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D


Piggly Wiggly??
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:41 pm

acsguitar wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D


Piggly Wiggly??




Yep. That is where I work at. ;-D
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:44 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D


Piggly Wiggly??




Yep. That is where I work at. ;-D


Great story. ;-D :-b

Wouldn't a lion eat a pig without a problem? :-o ;-) :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jasonjt60, paulaqc4 and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Jul. 12
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Cleveland
(3:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Baltimore
(4:05 pm)
Atlanta at Chi Cubs
(4:05 pm)
Arizona at San Francisco
(4:05 pm)
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(4:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at NY Mets
(4:10 pm)
St. Louis at Milwaukee
(4:10 pm)
Boston at Houston
(4:10 pm)
Minnesota at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(7:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
(7:15 pm)
Washington at Philadelphia
(7:15 pm)
LA Angels at Texas
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Oakland at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact