Running out of candy! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Running out of candy!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kimchi_chigae » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:51 am

Don Mills, huh Mookie? I should have sent some kids over, my building was full of them. }:-) I got home around 8 and couldn't even get an elevator for 15 min. :-o
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 223)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 am

I forgot to buy candy so I gave out soy sauce packets and used batteries.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:53 am

I live in a very very rich denver neighborhood in a shack thats waiting to be ripped down and property sold.

Anyways I'm in the back unit of the shack.

we had 0 trick or treaters...I can just imagine the parents being like...

"NOOO don't go there.!!"
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm

Our townhouse complex got 0 kids... More candy for me... ;-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:04 pm

Yoda wrote:Our townhouse complex got 0 kids... More candy for me... ;-D

Exactly I have 3 bags full of delicious breakfast candy!
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:53 pm

I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:03 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D

Company man, company daughter. Nice story RU. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:07 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

The funniest part was we went to one of my wife's friends house, and the lady there tried to give my daughter some Food Lion candy. My daughter looked straight at her :-b and asked if she had something else because her daddy would not allow that stuff in the house(Food Lion is my main competition in this area). The lady went scrambling around and finally brought back a banana and told my daughter that the banana did come from her daddy's store. :-b My 7 year old was more happy with that banana that came from my store then she was with that candy that came from the competition. I loved it. ;-D

Piggly Wiggly??
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:41 pm

acsguitar wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I took my daughter and niece trick or treating last night and they loaded down. They both returned with somewhere in the 20-25 lb. range of candy in their bags. We went off early around 6 or so and hit all of the family members and some of my wife's friends. Then we got back to the house around 7 and loaded up on the golf cart and hit the entire subdivision that is behind our house.

Piggly Wiggly??

Yep. That is where I work at. ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:44 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Piggly Wiggly??

Yep. That is where I work at. ;-D

Great story. ;-D :-b

Wouldn't a lion eat a pig without a problem? :-o ;-) :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk