Running out of candy! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Running out of candy!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Running out of candy!

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:42 pm

I started out giving 4 treats per kid and now I'm down to just a handful of crappy smarty boxes. I had to call up the wife on her cell and tell her to bring the kids home early so that I can use their candies. :-o

Big swarms of 2 and 3 year olds out tonight. Like mosquitoes around a lightbulb. Lord save me from Halloween. :-°
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:46 pm

You better get those kids home! I'll be by a little later for my candy, and if you don't deliver I guess it's eggs and TP for you. }:-)

:-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Mugrila » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:48 pm

You better be dressed up there Mook. }:-)

I'm talking:

Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:56 pm

I was running out of candy after getting hit by quite a few waves of trick or treaters. I ran out to get more. Now they aren't ringing my doorbell anymore. Looks like I'll be pigging out on Butterfingers and Almond Joys this week.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:02 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I was running out of candy after getting hit by quite a few waves of trick or treaters. I ran out to get more. Now they aren't ringing my doorbell anymore. Looks like I'll be pigging out on Butterfingers and Almond Joys this week.

Do you live close to Don Mills? Some little kid just stuck his tongue out at me after getting one box of smarties. punk 2 year old. :-t

Thank God for Tuborg.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby cordscords » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:04 pm

i had about 10 kids come to the door, and then the rain starting falling.

so now there is a whole bunch of candy for me :-D
cordscords
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Old_Style » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:09 pm

i'm starting to despise trick or treating. i've already gotten a handful of older teenage kids. if you're going to go trick or treating at that age, you could at least put forth some effort to wear a costume.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BronXBombers51 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:10 pm

Old_Style wrote:i'm starting to despise trick or treating. i've already gotten a handful of older teenage kids. if you're going to go trick or treating at that age, you could at least put forth some effort to wear a costume.

If you don't approve of their costume, just close the door. That's what I'd do. :-b
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:11 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
Old_Style wrote:i'm starting to despise trick or treating. i've already gotten a handful of older teenage kids. if you're going to go trick or treating at that age, you could at least put forth some effort to wear a costume.

If you don't approve of their costume, just close the door. That's what I'd do. :-b

Or better yet, use candy as a rating system.

If someone comes with something really creative, give them a few extra bars. If some clown teenager shows up in regular clothes, give him a half-eaten Snickers.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:14 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:

Exactly. ;-D

Living in Phoenix we also have a bunch of kids that barely speak English. If you can't say "Trick or treat" in coherent English, you get nothing! :-t
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Next

Return to General Talk