100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Company of Heroes

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:22 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Yoda wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:are you playing this on Wii?

I'm playing it on PC

Anyways its hard man...the directions don't always make sense..you don't know when to build a base or defend or go forward.

lots of fun though! ;-D ;-D

Artillary strike rules. I always use multiple mortar teams to bomb the crap out of the Germans and proceed very slowly.

Man this game rules!! I'm capturing some city on the water for a battleship strike.

I love using the artillary strike!! Its awesome...this game is great made greater because I'm playing COD 2 at the same time ;-D

What mission? I am upto 8th the capture the hill mission and stopped playing for a few days due to my time spent on the Wii.

Do you use mortar as well? They are pretty effective if you use 2-3 at a time on a target.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:23 pm

I'm still at the hill mission... it is very hard.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:51 pm

I just blew up some missle and then the next level some nazi's blew up the bridge with a remote control car bomb
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:02 pm

acsguitar wrote:I just blew up some missle and then the next level some nazi's blew up the bridge with a remote control car bomb

That is a good mission. Just make sure you cover all the roads into town center with MGs and anti tank. You don't necessarily have to capture any territory in that one but you need a lot of defense.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:44 pm

Yoda wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I just blew up some missle and then the next level some nazi's blew up the bridge with a remote control car bomb

That is a good mission. Just make sure you cover all the roads into town center with MGs and anti tank. You don't necessarily have to capture any territory in that one but you need a lot of defense.

Good advice

Defense is fun! ;-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:54 am

I finished mission 9. I took about half of the territories and got sick of the counterattacks and bum rushed their base with everything I have... I saved up a lot of munitions for artillery strikes and also had like 5 mortar teams. Barely cleared it though. :-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:03 pm

Yoda wrote:I finished mission 9. I took about half of the territories and got sick of the counterattacks and bum rushed their base with everything I have... I saved up a lot of munitions for artillery strikes and also had like 5 mortar teams. Barely cleared it though. :-D

Nice!!

Half the time's I bum rush I get blown to pieces its very sad
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:27 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Yoda wrote:I finished mission 9. I took about half of the territories and got sick of the counterattacks and bum rushed their base with everything I have... I saved up a lot of munitions for artillery strikes and also had like 5 mortar teams. Barely cleared it though. :-D

Nice!!

My general strategy is to build up enough munitions for 4-5 artillery strikes to blow them into smitherines... Build a scout (I use a jeep) to see where the enemies are and then bring in artillery/mortar team. Usually around the objective, there's heavy defense so put my tanks up front and rush in with them with infantry backup while bombing the crap out of them. So much fun.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:05 pm

Yoda wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Nice!!

My general strategy is to build up enough munitions for 4-5 artillery strikes to blow them into smitherines... Build a scout (I use a jeep) to see where the enemies are and then bring in artillery/mortar team. Usually around the objective, there's heavy defense so put my tanks up front and rush in with them with infantry backup while bombing the crap out of them. So much fun.

I wish I was playing right now :-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to Video Games