College Football - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

College Football

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

College Football

Postby Yoda » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:44 pm

Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:59 pm

It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 6597
Joined: 4 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:07 pm

Loyola Marymount is STILL undefeated! The longest undefeated streak in all of college football, lasting something like 40 years long...because we haven't had a football team in that long. That's surely one thing the alma mater should revive. A football team. :-/
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21881
(Past Year: 619)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not nineteen forever

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Mugrila wrote:It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/

NC State was a huge blow for BC. :-° (As I'm sure BC was to VT). But the Terps got NC State back. :-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:41 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Mugrila wrote:It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/

NC State was a huge blow for BC. :-° (As I'm sure BC was to VT). But the Terps got NC State back. :-D



Being an NC State fan is like being on a roller coaster. Losing to Akron and Souther Miss, then beating BC and Florida State, followed immediately by losing to Wake Forest and Maryland. Just makes you sit and scratch your head in wonder. :-? :-[


As far as VT, I have a baaad feeling about Thursday night against Clemson. :-/
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 6597
Joined: 4 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:00 pm

Mugrila wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Mugrila wrote:It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/

NC State was a huge blow for BC. :-° (As I'm sure BC was to VT). But the Terps got NC State back. :-D



Being an NC State fan is like being on a roller coaster. Losing to Akron and Souther Miss, then beating BC and Florida State, followed immediately by losing to Wake Forest and Maryland. Just makes you sit and scratch your head in wonder. :-? :-[


As far as VT, I have a baaad feeling about Thursday night against Clemson. :-/

Who do you root for when NC State and VT play each other?
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:09 pm

I lean to NC State. I grew up a State fan and would be going to school there if there wasn't such a price difference for in/out of state students. From an academic standpoint the schools are nearly identical and were really the only schools that had everything I want to study; for me the difference in price was too much for me to pick NC State. I think things worked out, I like it here.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 6597
Joined: 4 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: College Football

Postby davidmarver » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:30 pm

Yoda wrote:Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.

UCSB's football team hasn't won a game in over a decade. Granted, we haven't lost a football game in over a decade either. B-)
Image
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6154
Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 5.5 Hole

Re: College Football

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:34 pm

davidmarver wrote:
Yoda wrote:Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.

UCSB's football team hasn't won a game in over a decade. Granted, we haven't lost a football game in over a decade either. B-)


Yea my college didn't have football either. However, we did have a beach hot women and dope ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: College Football

Postby davidmarver » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:37 pm

acsguitar wrote:
davidmarver wrote:
Yoda wrote:Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.

UCSB's football team hasn't won a game in over a decade. Granted, we haven't lost a football game in over a decade either. B-)


Yea my college didn't have football either. However, we did have a beach hot women and dope ;-D

Ditto, except with more hot women. B-)
Image
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6154
Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 5.5 Hole

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, marthalo4, zacharyig4 and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact