College Football - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

College Football

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

College Football

Postby Yoda » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:44 pm

Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:59 pm

It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:07 pm

Loyola Marymount is STILL undefeated! The longest undefeated streak in all of college football, lasting something like 40 years long...because we haven't had a football team in that long. That's surely one thing the alma mater should revive. A football team. :-/
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 619)

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Mugrila wrote:It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/

NC State was a huge blow for BC. :-° (As I'm sure BC was to VT). But the Terps got NC State back. :-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:41 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Mugrila wrote:It has been a rather depressing college football season for me. :-/

NC State was a huge blow for BC. :-° (As I'm sure BC was to VT). But the Terps got NC State back. :-D

Being an NC State fan is like being on a roller coaster. Losing to Akron and Souther Miss, then beating BC and Florida State, followed immediately by losing to Wake Forest and Maryland. Just makes you sit and scratch your head in wonder. :-? :-[

As far as VT, I have a baaad feeling about Thursday night against Clemson. :-/
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:00 pm

Mugrila wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:

Being an NC State fan is like being on a roller coaster. Losing to Akron and Souther Miss, then beating BC and Florida State, followed immediately by losing to Wake Forest and Maryland. Just makes you sit and scratch your head in wonder. :-? :-[

As far as VT, I have a baaad feeling about Thursday night against Clemson. :-/

Who do you root for when NC State and VT play each other?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:09 pm

I lean to NC State. I grew up a State fan and would be going to school there if there wasn't such a price difference for in/out of state students. From an academic standpoint the schools are nearly identical and were really the only schools that had everything I want to study; for me the difference in price was too much for me to pick NC State. I think things worked out, I like it here.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Re: College Football

Postby davidmarver » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:30 pm

Yoda wrote:Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.

UCSB's football team hasn't won a game in over a decade. Granted, we haven't lost a football game in over a decade either. B-)
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:34 pm

davidmarver wrote:
Yoda wrote:Rutgers ranked #16... Woohoo! They won about 4 games when I went there in the late 90s.

UCSB's football team hasn't won a game in over a decade. Granted, we haven't lost a football game in over a decade either. B-)

Yea my college didn't have football either. However, we did have a beach hot women and dope ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby davidmarver » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:37 pm

acsguitar wrote:
davidmarver wrote:

Yea my college didn't have football either. However, we did have a beach hot women and dope ;-D

Ditto, except with more hot women. B-)
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk