Good Halloween Costume Ideas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Good Halloween Costume Ideas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby quiksilver » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:57 pm

That "Say Anything" costume is legit. Good call with that.

For future reference old school nickelodeon = a hit. I went as Quail Man, which I thought would be pretty common, but I was the only QM out this year that I saw and it was a good choice.
quiksilver
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 128
Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chico, CA

Postby Coppermine » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:58 pm

quiksilver wrote:That "Say Anything" costume is legit. Good call with that.

For future reference old school nickelodeon = a hit. I went as Quail Man, which I thought would be pretty common, but I was the only QM out this year that I saw and it was a good choice.


Doug was the coolest cartoon ever.


Maybe next year I'll go as Donkey Lips.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby quiksilver » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:26 am

Coppermine wrote:
quiksilver wrote:That "Say Anything" costume is legit. Good call with that.

For future reference old school nickelodeon = a hit. I went as Quail Man, which I thought would be pretty common, but I was the only QM out this year that I saw and it was a good choice.


Doug was the coolest cartoon ever.


Maybe next year I'll go as Donkey Lips.


If you could pull that off I would probably worship you. But watch out for the Awful Waffle!
quiksilver
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 128
Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chico, CA

Postby Coppermine » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:34 am

Image

Easier said than done.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Phatferd » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:36 pm

quiksilver wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
quiksilver wrote:That "Say Anything" costume is legit. Good call with that.

For future reference old school nickelodeon = a hit. I went as Quail Man, which I thought would be pretty common, but I was the only QM out this year that I saw and it was a good choice.


Doug was the coolest cartoon ever.


Maybe next year I'll go as Donkey Lips.


If you could pull that off I would probably worship you. But watch out for the Awful Waffle!


I went to a party and a guy showed up as Tommy from Rugrats. It was actually pretty solid.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)

Sunday, Aug. 31

Cleveland at Cody
(8:07 pm)
indoors

Monday, Sep. 22

Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact