what do you say .. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

what do you say ..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: what do you say ..

Postby Yoda » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:10 pm

wrveres wrote:another 30- 50 million a year should fix this problem, no?

Zito,
Schmidt.
That Japense dude?

what ever it takes right Mets fans? we will just go buy it.

BTW, I hope you held on to the reciept for that 3B of yours .. (.143 BA) what a choke artist. A solo shot is not what I would consider contributing. I think you all should lean on your Yankee brethren for advice on this one. They always know best. They are some of the smartest fans I have ever seen when it comes to motivating ballplayers.

Oh and that Billy dude, what were you thinking? He stinks. Horrible .. My gosh. Run him out of town, already ... right .. ?

So come on Mets fans, chins up! it is not your money, and you should be used to this by now .. Hey its the Mets .. Come on down and greet the Mets ...

lets go spend another 30 million in free agency, that will always put a smile on those sad little mugs for ya .. ..

so ya got 30 mill.
who ya buying? :-D

I think they have to sign either Zito or Schmidt. Also, I am willing to bet that Heilman is gone.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DK » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:03 pm

Yoda wrote:

Zito,
Schmidt.
That Japense dude?

BTW, I hope you held on to the reciept for that 3B of yours .. (.143 BA) what a choke artist. A solo shot is not what I would consider contributing. I think you all should lean on your Yankee brethren for advice on this one. They always know best. They are some of the smartest fans I have ever seen when it comes to motivating ballplayers.

Oh and that Billy dude, what were you thinking? He stinks. Horrible .. My gosh. Run him out of town, already ... right .. ?

So come on Mets fans, chins up! it is not your money, and you should be used to this by now .. Hey its the Mets .. Come on down and greet the Mets ...

lets go spend another 30 million in free agency, that will always put a smile on those sad little mugs for ya .. ..

so ya got 30 mill.

I think they have to sign either Zito or Schmidt. Also, I am willing to bet that Heilman is gone.

I'm almost 100% sure that Heilman won't be gone. His only reasoning for wanting to be traded was that he wanted to start, and now he can't complain about anything of that sort. He's a very, very good reliever, and the Mets will most likely continue to utilize him.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Yoda » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:07 pm

DK wrote:
Yoda wrote:

Zito,
Schmidt.
That Japense dude?

so ya got 30 mill.

I'm almost 100% sure that Heilman won't be gone. His only reasoning for wanting to be traded was that he wanted to start, and now he can't complain about anything of that sort. He's a very, very good reliever, and the Mets will most likely continue to utilize him.

We'll see.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:37 pm

Yoda wrote:
DK wrote:
Yoda wrote:

Zito,
Schmidt.
That Japense dude?

so ya got 30 mill.

We'll see.

Trade or trade not. There is no "we'll see." ;-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby acsguitar » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:16 pm

Lo Duca called the stupid changeup why would Heilman be gone
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby wrveres » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:25 pm

Yoda wrote:

Zito,
Schmidt.
That Japense dude?

so ya got 30 mill.

yeah I can see the Mets going hard after one if not both of them.
Of course niether of them are of latin decent, so Omar may not even make that phone call.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 687)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers