300 million - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

300 million

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RyanK » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:52 am

Madison wrote:
“I would hate to think that we are going to be low key about this,” said Gutierrez, whose department oversees the Census Bureau. “I would hope that we make a big deal about it.”

Ok, I suggest reading the following quote:

"I've come to the conclusion that humans are not really mammals. You see, all mammals have found a way to keep a sort of equilibrium with the rest of the environment, but humans, however, move to one place and just... multiply. They consume every natural resource until there's nothing left to do but spread to another area. There is, however, another ogansim that follows the same pattern. A virus. Humans are a disease, a plague to this planet."

Then injecting some antibiotics into the system. ;-D

So people are reproducing at stupid rates. This generation of kids will have the least amount of parental upbringing of any generation in our history (talking about the kids just now born, say 2 years old and less) and just continue the trend we've watched the last few generations. More kids, even less actual parenting being done. Yeah, let's celebrate that. ;-7 :-t

The repoduction rate in the US is starting to drop.. Less people are getting married, the education rate is higher and more women are starting to work, are all causes of less kids (I learned this in school about 2-3 weeks ago when I was actually going to class)
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:32 am

RyanK wrote:
Madison wrote:
“I would hate to think that we are going to be low key about this,” said Gutierrez, whose department oversees the Census Bureau. “I would hope that we make a big deal about it.”

Ok, I suggest reading the following quote:

"I've come to the conclusion that humans are not really mammals. You see, all mammals have found a way to keep a sort of equilibrium with the rest of the environment, but humans, however, move to one place and just... multiply. They consume every natural resource until there's nothing left to do but spread to another area. There is, however, another ogansim that follows the same pattern. A virus. Humans are a disease, a plague to this planet."

Then injecting some antibiotics into the system. ;-D

So people are reproducing at stupid rates. This generation of kids will have the least amount of parental upbringing of any generation in our history (talking about the kids just now born, say 2 years old and less) and just continue the trend we've watched the last few generations. More kids, even less actual parenting being done. Yeah, let's celebrate that. ;-7 :-t

The repoduction rate in the US is starting to drop.. Less people are getting married, the education rate is higher and more women are starting to work, are all causes of less kids (I learned this in school about 2-3 weeks ago when I was actually going to class)

This is true, but the US still has the highest birthrate of all industrialized countries. We talked about this last week, didn't we? About Russia trying to curb their decline in population growth? I think that's pretty stupid; the reasons you cite or true but they're making a much, much larger impact in western Europe than in the US.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ironman » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:54 pm

Come on! We're still a billion people behind China. Get crackin' people! :-D
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby decoy562 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:56 pm

ironman wrote:Come on! We're still a billion people behind China. Get crackin' people! :-D

I like to practice ;-D
-Go Braves!
decoy562
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to General Talk