Any recourse against a commish who doesn't payout? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Any recourse against a commish who doesn't payout?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

p

Postby kidfan9 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:10 pm

Hey all,

Here is the latest message from the commish just sent to me--it's a classic for sure. I'll try to post more of his messages soon, in the meanwhile enjoy this offering.

Gary,
Obviously I'm not the richest guy in the world, or I would've paid you the whole thing. I sent you an email saying I could only send $200 of the $250, and I told you why. My mother is very ill, and on top of my shit that's going on, I'm trying to help her as much as I can too, and she just had something come up where she needs to go to Florida next week and I'm trying to help her buy what she needs in order to go. If you're gonna call the cops on me because I still owe you $50, then whatever. Do what you got to do. I'll send you the $50 as soon as I can.

Jeff
Ted Williams--Last man to hit .400
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 28)
Home Cafe: Baseball

payment

Postby kidfan9 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:12 pm

Here's another good one from our commish--

Hey, I've got to go to a family thing all day today. My cousin's 5 year old daughter died, and they're having a get together. There's a chance I'll be able to get on a computer at some point, but there's also a chance I might not be able to. I'm going to send the $250 overnight via FedEx, but I need your address again. I don't know how long I'll be gone today exactly, but it's probably going to be the majority of the day, so if you don't hear back from me right away, that's why.

Jeff
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

Prize Money

Postby kidfan9 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:39 pm

Here's a phone # for the commish--Jeff Reidy--it was posted on my league's message board--(508)798-2195. Good luck all!
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

Postby tankdog » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 am

his ill mother that didn't even know his phone number? This guy is full of crap. Not the richest guy in the world? What does have to do with anything? He should have the money that we paid him at the beginning of the league to make payouts. It shouldn't be coming from his pocket. I'm glad his scam backfired.
tankdog
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby tankdog » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:39 pm

any new news?
tankdog
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

payday

Postby kidfan9 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm

No new news to report at this time--still need the collect the last $50 from our "great" commish. On other news I will be posting a message soon about the new keeper league I'm going to start, will you be joining it? $100-150 entry fee 5x5 roto, let me know--I will send you a private message as soon as it goes up. I will send the commish a message soon asking for my final payment--I called a new # that was posted on our league message board and I think his girlfriend answered the phone, I asked for Jeff and she said he was not home, I should try again. I don't think the 2nd and 3rd place winners are trying very hard to get the money owed to them, whatever. Talk with you soon.
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

Postby tankdog » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:52 pm

who posted the number? your 2nd and 3rd place finishers actually exist?

I will join for sure, i feel that i can trust you. maybe we can start a keeper league that actually goes past one year. with real teams too.
tankdog
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

p

Postby kidfan9 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:19 pm

The # was posted by the 8th place finisher and it was given to him by the commish himself--not sure when or why but there it is 508-798-2195. Yes I have heard from both 2nd and 3rd place manager and I have invited them to join the new league, sounds like at least the 2nd place guy will in time--yes I hope this league can go for a few years at least.
kidfan9
College Coach
College Coach

Jeff Reidy is a ripp off!!!

Postby twidget777 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:56 am

Good luck on getting any money from this guy. He was on Ebay as "resu215", he got me for $525. The address and phone numbers he registered with Ebay and Paypal are phony. If you run across this guy, don't do business with him, no matter how good the deal is. Once he gets your cash, it's all over. All you get afterward is excuses. I found this website by running his name "Jeff Reidy", I'm sure some of you sympathize with the situation, it sucks, you trust someone and they rip you off, well, the supply of suckers is not endless. DON'T GIVE MONEY TO THE GUYS ON THE STREET!!! Jeff Reidy will soon be among them.
twidget777 Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Previous

Return to Classifieds