This is for a regular 5x5 redraft league
.... it's early and some of this will probably change but it is what it is for right now......
1. Joe Mauer
2. Vic Martinez (I like him to get better, especially with less and less time behind the plate)
3. Brian McCann (Need to see 1 more year before he gets ahead of the top 2)
4. Ivan Rodriguez (Still hits in the middle of the lineup and it seems he has learned how to hit at his "new" weight
5. Jorge Posada
6. Kenji Johima
7. Ramon Hernandez (Not a huge fan of his but he does put up solid #'s)
8. Russell Martin (Love this kid, good avg, good speed, "ok" power will be there)
9. Jason Varitek (Probably a couple spots too low but I had him this year and he made me sad
10. A.J. Pierzynski (Just a solid hitter in a good park on a good team)
11. Michael Barrett ((Same as above but minus the good team part)
12. Johnny Estrada
13. Jason Kendall (Can't ignore the avg, runs and sb as long as you have power taken care of somewhere else)
14. Paul Lo Duca (Decent hitter on a good team, hope he can stay up in the lineup again)
15. Mike Piazza (Mainly because I don't like anyone else here but he's Piazza so he could have a little left
Some of the others.........
Chris Iannetta (I have my doubts but he could be solid)
Ronny Paulino (If he was on another team and had a touch more power he would make the top 15)
Javy Lopez (He could be a top 15 guy but I need to see where he plays to see if he can get enough ABs)
My overview going into next year...... It probably doesn't really matter who the top 8 or so are next year as I will probably grab a Pierzynski, Barrett, Martin type real late again and be fine.