Attention I agree with Bush on something - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Attention I agree with Bush on something

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:25 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Shhh, quit giving them ideas. :-o

I guess you could, I never thought of that... !+)

Ok, maybe set it up with a thermal detector or something. Or maybe it auto-reloads and never runs out of ammo.

So I haven't worked out all the kinks yet, ok? O:-) :-b

Sorry it took me all of 5 seconds to crack the defenses. :-D

Yeah the snakes (or whatever they were protecting themselves from) weren't that smart. !+)

Maybe you don't have the motion sensors, but every 30 seconds there's just a burst and the area is sweeped. No one would have time to run through. There, crack that one. :-D

I didn't realize we were on fantasy island. :-D

Unless you have lasers or some kind of robot constantly reloading the guns, I just wait them out.

Why don't you just mine the border? It would be a lot cheaper and harder to detect.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 272)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:26 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:How to fix the problem (which I don't think is as imminent a threat as some of you, but still):

1. Punish businesses that employ illegal labor. Severely. Both with jail time and by fines.
2. Increase the number of people who can enter our country legally. Set up an Ellis Island type thing on the Mexican border.
3. For those who don't wait, make an agreement with Mexico to institute stricter punishments.

All good suggestions. ;-D

On a side note... HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH AA ON SOMETHING! :-b

I like to think, Big Pimpin, that although you may disagree with my conclusions, you at least agree that I do my best to be logical and analytical. I think only a moron would call me irrational, really.

And I can't think of any other preventative methods that may work, to be honest. I think it's an interesting debate and hope someone else can come up with actual ideas instead of "shoot 'em."
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:37 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:How to fix the problem (which I don't think is as imminent a threat as some of you, but still):

1. Punish businesses that employ illegal labor. Severely. Both with jail time and by fines.
2. Increase the number of people who can enter our country legally. Set up an Ellis Island type thing on the Mexican border.
3. For those who don't wait, make an agreement with Mexico to institute stricter punishments.

I like to think, Big Pimpin, that although you may disagree with my conclusions, you at least agree that I do my best to be logical and analytical. I think only a moron would call me irrational, really.

And I can't think of any other preventative methods that may work, to be honest. I think it's an interesting debate and hope someone else can come up with actual ideas instead of "shoot 'em."

How bout a big wall that if you pass below it it lets out a horrible shreaking noise that immediately makes the person get naseus or something
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:55 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

How bout a big wall that if you pass below it it lets out a horrible shreaking noise that immediately makes the person get naseus or something

That is a ridiculous idea, acs. Sheesh. Didn't you see that episode on Mythbusters where they tested this? Dumbest idea ever. :-b ;-) }:-) !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:27 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

That is a ridiculous idea, acs. Sheesh. Didn't you see that episode on Mythbusters where they tested this? Dumbest idea ever. :-b ;-) }:-) !+)

How bout a big sign that points the other direction and says USA
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:33 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

Now that's the best one yet and I think everyone has to agree or they're idiots. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:16 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

Now that's the best one yet and I think everyone has to agree or they're idiots. ;-D

That's the best! They would be so confused!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:52 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

Especially if you had people standing there handing out water bottles dosed with lsd.

They'd be really confused
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:13 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

Especially if you had people standing there handing out water bottles dosed with lsd.

They'd be really confused

I don't think so, you know how much that LSD water would cost.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk