Tru? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Tru?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Half Massed wrote:Am I missing something here? I don't see anything, or is this in reference to something else? :-?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=tru
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Half Massed » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:36 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Am I missing something here? I don't see anything, or is this in reference to something else? :-?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=tru

Yeah I know the Beltre Tru thing, but this thread seems to be talking about a girl. Is there a pic or something I'm not seeing?
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:44 pm

Half Massed wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Am I missing something here? I don't see anything, or is this in reference to something else? :-?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=tru

Yeah I know the Beltre Tru thing, but this thread seems to be talking about a girl. Is there a pic or something I'm not seeing?


You don't see the girl pic ad that JT posted? :-?
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby Madison » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:42 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Am I missing something here? I don't see anything, or is this in reference to something else? :-?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... hlight=tru

Yeah I know the Beltre Tru thing, but this thread seems to be talking about a girl. Is there a pic or something I'm not seeing?


You don't see the girl pic ad that JT posted? :-?


It's so hot I quoted it in my post. She deserved it. O:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Tru?

Postby Phatferd » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:48 am

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:I like this Tru better.

Image

:-D


I'd hit it. Probably twice. O:-)


:-b


I'd it it three times ;-D ;-D ;-D ....



















I'd probably get 10 STD's too.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby Half Massed » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:18 am

I'm getting nothing... Not even a red X. Wierd. :-?
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby JTWood » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:40 am

Half Massed wrote:I'm getting nothing... Not even a red X. Wierd. :-?

I've had that problem before, too. Try just right clicking everywhere in the original post until the option to "Show Picture" appears. That's usually worked for me.

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact