The toughest game... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Oakland A's

The toughest game...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:28 am

Unreal. :-D

Are either of you guys getting the chance to go? HM?
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Half Massed » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:37 pm

RynMan wrote:Unreal. :-D

Are either of you guys getting the chance to go? HM?


I doubt it. I won't be able to get back up to the Bay Area for a playoff game. So unless it's A's/Dodgers in the WS, then I won't make a game. If it is though, you can bet that I'll make at least one at Dodger's Stadium.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby Afan4Life » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:47 pm

Oh I wish I could. I live on the other side of the country though so the only time get to see the A's in person is when they come to Baltimore, or D.C..

If they made it to the world series and I could somehow get tickets I might be tempted to fly to Oakland for a game though. If it was affordable.
Afan4Life
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 39
Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RynMan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Afan4Life wrote:Oh I wish I could. I live on the other side of the country though so the only time get to see the A's in person is when they come to Baltimore, or D.C..

If they made it to the world series and I could somehow get tickets I might be tempted to fly to Oakland for a game though. If it was affordable.


Yeah.....we don't get any MLB games played in Australia. :~(
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Half Massed » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:10 pm

RynMan wrote:
Afan4Life wrote:Oh I wish I could. I live on the other side of the country though so the only time get to see the A's in person is when they come to Baltimore, or D.C..

If they made it to the world series and I could somehow get tickets I might be tempted to fly to Oakland for a game though. If it was affordable.


Yeah.....we don't get any MLB games played in Australia. :~(


Gotta side with Ryn on the pity scale here. :-b

If the A's do make the WS, I'm skipping whatever classes I need to to get back to Oakland for a game.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Previous

Return to Oakland A's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 22:47 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact