Rant: What did they do to Monopoly? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Rant: What did they do to Monopoly?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 pm

acsguitar wrote:..who wants property with loonies living on it, bad grass, strange dimensions and other bad things


sounds like your mom acs...






OHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:37 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:..who wants property with loonies living on it, bad grass, strange dimensions and other bad things


sounds like your mom acs...






OHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!


awwww man!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:57 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:..who wants property with loonies living on it, bad grass, strange dimensions and other bad things


sounds like your mom acs...






OHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!


awwww man!!


Yeah, that was mean. I shouldn't take advantage of the nonviolence of a buddhist. It was a nice setup though.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:05 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:..who wants property with loonies living on it, bad grass, strange dimensions and other bad things


sounds like your mom acs...






OHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!


awwww man!!


Yeah, that was mean. I shouldn't take advantage of the nonviolence of a buddhist. It was a nice setup though.


I'll smash you good!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 31
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(3:40 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact