PayPal - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

PayPal

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

PayPal

Postby MMoNeY24 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:49 am

Can anyone help me out with this?

Right now I have a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card, not a bank account. Is it possible to transfer money FROM the PayPal account TO the credit card (assuming I have an available balance of X dollars)? I saw the option to move it to a bank account, but not sure if I can put it on the credit card.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:52 am

That would basically be like making a payment on your credit card. I really don't see PayPal allowing you to do that, because they hate people that only use credit cards and not bank accounts.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: PayPal

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:52 am

MMoNeY24 wrote:Can anyone help me out with this?

Right now I have a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card, not a bank account. Is it possible to transfer money FROM the PayPal account TO the credit card (assuming I have an available balance of X dollars)? I saw the option to move it to a bank account, but not sure if I can put it on the credit card.


No. You will have to transfer it to your bank and pay from there. Unless you credit card company takes paypal as a payment method.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby MMoNeY24 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:54 am

Yeah, it would be like buying and returning something on a credit card.

I can't find anything other than them sending a check for whatever amount at a cost of $1.50. That's probably the only option I have if I wan't the money in hard cash.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: PayPal

Postby MMoNeY24 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:56 am

acsguitar wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:Can anyone help me out with this?

Right now I have a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card, not a bank account. Is it possible to transfer money FROM the PayPal account TO the credit card (assuming I have an available balance of X dollars)? I saw the option to move it to a bank account, but not sure if I can put it on the credit card.


No. You will have to transfer it to your bank and pay from there. Unless you credit card company takes paypal as a payment method.


Well I don't have a bank account linked to it at all, so that's not possible.

Don't know what you mean by accepting it as a payment method, but this is the scenario if I'm not being understandable:

I sold something on eBay and got $ in the PayPal account. Right now I have the $ in the PayPal balance, where the only way I can use it is if I buy something using PayPal, or else it just sits there. I owe money, so I can't have just money doing nothing there. I guess I'll have to let them send me the check and take a couple of bucks away.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: PayPal

Postby acsguitar » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:59 am

MMoNeY24 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:Can anyone help me out with this?

Right now I have a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card, not a bank account. Is it possible to transfer money FROM the PayPal account TO the credit card (assuming I have an available balance of X dollars)? I saw the option to move it to a bank account, but not sure if I can put it on the credit card.


No. You will have to transfer it to your bank and pay from there. Unless you credit card company takes paypal as a payment method.


Well I don't have a bank account linked to it at all, so that's not possible.

Don't know what you mean by accepting it as a payment method, but this is the scenario if I'm not being understandable:

I sold something on eBay and got $ in the PayPal account. Right now I have the $ in the PayPal balance, where the only way I can use it is if I buy something using PayPal, or else it just sits there. I owe money, so I can't have just money doing nothing there. I guess I'll have to let them send me the check and take a couple of bucks away.


bank accounts are free homey just get one
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact