I'm buying a new car - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I'm buying a new car

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:26 pm

acsguitar wrote:I drove from DC to Denver. It took 28 hours. Over two days. I drove 16 straight hours the first day to Kingdom City Missouri. Woke up and the clouds looked like they were gonna spit tornado's.

Does it suck? Yes Will you Hallucinate 12 + Hours into it? Yes

When I did my driving, I always made sure I was properly "medicated" ;-) . Damn stoners. :-B :-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 3 run homer » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:32 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I haven't read this thread in a few days. It took some humorous turns since I have. A few things though...

ACS, nice choice. I like the midnight blue. I can see you driving a Jeep. Fitting ride for you.
Have you taken your dog for a ride in it yet? I have this image in my head of this big St.Bernard seatbelted in with the top down. Dogs=Chick Magnet!

I don't own any John Mayer discs. Is he really that bad? I was under the impression that he had some talent.

Also, what's all the hating on Florida all about? I may be moving there soon (Palm Beach area) mainly for personal family reasons. I'll miss NY a sheetload but I gotz to do what I gotz to do. I actually like it down there and I always hook up like it's going out of style.

In response:

1. The jeep rules My Dog pukes in the car and I'm basically married

2. John Mayer is horrifically bad.

3. Florida is just kooky you will totally enjoy it though. Except for the bugs.. But palm beach will be nice and the stupid girls with fake knocks will probably dig your NY accent ;-D

I like Florida because there's stuff to do; my folks live in the Palm Beach area (Martin County) and I might drive down there for Christmas. 18 hours... has anyone driven that far in a day or two before? I haven't, does it suck?

20 hours to Lincoln NE from DC (well NOVA but you know how that goes) then however long it takes to go from lincoln to denver then from denver to vegas to escalante UT 2 weeks camping ;-D

flew back from vegas though :-°
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Hail to the Redskins, Hail to victory, Braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC
3 run homer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:15 pm

3 run homer wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I haven't read this thread in a few days. It took some humorous turns since I have. A few things though...

ACS, nice choice. I like the midnight blue. I can see you driving a Jeep. Fitting ride for you.
Have you taken your dog for a ride in it yet? I have this image in my head of this big St.Bernard seatbelted in with the top down. Dogs=Chick Magnet!

I don't own any John Mayer discs. Is he really that bad? I was under the impression that he had some talent.

Also, what's all the hating on Florida all about? I may be moving there soon (Palm Beach area) mainly for personal family reasons. I'll miss NY a sheetload but I gotz to do what I gotz to do. I actually like it down there and I always hook up like it's going out of style.

In response:

3. Florida is just kooky you will totally enjoy it though. Except for the bugs.. But palm beach will be nice and the stupid girls with fake knocks will probably dig your NY accent ;-D

I like Florida because there's stuff to do; my folks live in the Palm Beach area (Martin County) and I might drive down there for Christmas. 18 hours... has anyone driven that far in a day or two before? I haven't, does it suck?

20 hours to Lincoln NE from DC (well NOVA but you know how that goes) then however long it takes to go from lincoln to denver then from denver to vegas to escalante UT 2 weeks camping ;-D

Drove a U-Haul pulling a trailer from Fort Worth to Pittsburgh PA non-stop. Took 26 hours. Drove a car back to Fort Worth from Pitt and it only took 19.

Yes, that kind of drive stinks. :-P
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:41 pm

Madison wrote:
3 run homer wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

In response:

Drove a U-Haul pulling a trailer from Fort Worth to Pittsburgh PA non-stop. Took 26 hours. Drove a car back to Fort Worth from Pitt and it only took 19.

Yes, that kind of drive stinks. :-P

Oh yea I was pulling a Uhaul from DC to colorado I forgot about that
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk