I'm buying a new car

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm

Drunken Rhino wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:I was never pressured.. I walked willingly right into the trap. :,-(

My wife is pretty hot though. B-)

Marriage is great. You've got a partner, someone who's always got your back no matter what. I like that.

I agree. Especially when they take interest in your hobbies, like "How's your fantasy baseball team doing?"

;-D

Mine plays fantasybaseball with me. I think no matter how hot my girlfriend is I'd want a hotter one.

That's just being a normal man. Just find one that makes you both happy and a better person and stick with them. Just remember you can look at the menu, but don't order. Unless it's your wife.

-Chris

Heheh true. I can't imagine a chick as cool / good looking as my GF. She's into pinkfloyd, baseball, microbrews, skiing etc... But she doesn't have fake 36dd boobs. :) Hah...

Like a wise Buddhist Monk said.

"After a time your loved one will not look as good to you anymore. You will start noticing their flaws. Do not focus on them only remember that if they didn't have those flaws they would find a mate much better then you."

I like that one ;-D

This is like buying a new car right? If it wasn't for the flaws or the current model (money restrictions) you'd find a better one (ie. Porsche)

Exaclty I'm just being a greedy american. :~(
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:02 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Drunken Rhino wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:I was never pressured.. I walked willingly right into the trap. :,-(

Marriage is great. You've got a partner, someone who's always got your back no matter what. I like that.

I agree. Especially when they take interest in your hobbies, like "How's your fantasy baseball team doing?"

;-D

Mine plays fantasybaseball with me. I think no matter how hot my girlfriend is I'd want a hotter one.

That's just being a normal man. Just find one that makes you both happy and a better person and stick with them. Just remember you can look at the menu, but don't order. Unless it's your wife.

-Chris

Heheh true. I can't imagine a chick as cool / good looking as my GF. She's into pinkfloyd, baseball, microbrews, skiing etc... But she doesn't have fake 36dd boobs. :) Hah...

"After a time your loved one will not look as good to you anymore. You will start noticing their flaws. Do not focus on them only remember that if they didn't have those flaws they would find a mate much better then you."

I like that one ;-D

This is like buying a new car right? If it wasn't for the flaws or the current model (money restrictions) you'd find a better one (ie. Porsche)

grass is always greener...
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby acsguitar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:07 pm

Yoda wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Drunken Rhino wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:

;-D

-Chris

I like that one ;-D

BTW I love my jeep...I'm much cooler then most other people on the road
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:26 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Yoda wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Drunken Rhino wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
decoy562 wrote:

;-D

-Chris

I like that one ;-D

BTW I love my jeep...I'm much cooler then most other people on the road

Right?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:42 pm

acsguitar wrote:BTW I love my jeep...I'm much cooler then most other people on the road

I'm sure everyone is jealous of the pretty bows in particular...

:-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby acsguitar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:56 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:BTW I love my jeep...I'm much cooler then most other people on the road

God you love yourself for that don't you :~( :-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Fireball Express » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:58 pm

I haven't read this thread in a few days. It took some humorous turns since I have. A few things though...

ACS, nice choice. I like the midnight blue. I can see you driving a Jeep. Fitting ride for you.
Have you taken your dog for a ride in it yet? I have this image in my head of this big St.Bernard seatbelted in with the top down. Dogs=Chick Magnet!

I don't own any John Mayer discs. Is he really that bad? I was under the impression that he had some talent.

Also, what's all the hating on Florida all about? I may be moving there soon (Palm Beach area) mainly for personal family reasons. I'll miss NY a sheetload but I gotz to do what I gotz to do. I actually like it down there and I always hook up like it's going out of style.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:59 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

God you love yourself for that don't you :~( :-D

I just like to give you a hard time. ;-) O:-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby acsguitar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:12 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I haven't read this thread in a few days. It took some humorous turns since I have. A few things though...

ACS, nice choice. I like the midnight blue. I can see you driving a Jeep. Fitting ride for you.
Have you taken your dog for a ride in it yet? I have this image in my head of this big St.Bernard seatbelted in with the top down. Dogs=Chick Magnet!

I don't own any John Mayer discs. Is he really that bad? I was under the impression that he had some talent.

Also, what's all the hating on Florida all about? I may be moving there soon (Palm Beach area) mainly for personal family reasons. I'll miss NY a sheetload but I gotz to do what I gotz to do. I actually like it down there and I always hook up like it's going out of style.

In response:

1. The jeep rules My Dog pukes in the car and I'm basically married

2. John Mayer is horrifically bad.

3. Florida is just kooky you will totally enjoy it though. Except for the bugs.. But palm beach will be nice and the stupid girls with fake knocks will probably dig your NY accent ;-D
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:20 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I haven't read this thread in a few days. It took some humorous turns since I have. A few things though...

In response:

1. The jeep rules My Dog pukes in the car and I'm basically married

2. John Mayer is horrifically bad.

3. Florida is just kooky you will totally enjoy it though. Except for the bugs.. But palm beach will be nice and the stupid girls with fake knocks will probably dig your NY accent ;-D

I like Florida because there's stuff to do; my folks live in the Palm Beach area (Martin County) and I might drive down there for Christmas. 18 hours... has anyone driven that far in a day or two before? I haven't, does it suck?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk