Sportsline 2007 mock draft - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sportsline 2007 mock draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WhiteHot » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:56 pm

Cole Hamels needs to be taken as the second pitcher off the board after Santana.
WhiteHot
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby duckbillgates » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:26 pm

WhiteHot wrote:Cole Hamels needs to be taken as the second pitcher off the board after Santana.

Yeah, those highly touted prospects never, ever falter in their second season. (Cough, cough, Felix Hernandez.)

Actually, King Felix is a better target next year, now that I think about it ...
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."
— Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
duckbillgates
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:35 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:LMFAO. 8-o 8-o :-t :-t 8-o 8-o :-o :-o :-o

I'm sorry, I just saw this thread and I'm having serious concerns about these so called "experts". This is one of the worsts drafts I've ever seen. Down right pathetic if you ask me. Most of these are absolutely terrible picks. I really can't get over it, hopefully not too many people will follow these rankings. :-t

Darn it, SG, I thought you'd be gullible enough to follow these rankings and apply them to the 12 Angry Men draft next season. ;-7 :-b

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:06 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:

I'm sorry, I just saw this thread and I'm having serious concerns about these so called "experts". This is one of the worsts drafts I've ever seen. Down right pathetic if you ask me. Most of these are absolutely terrible picks. I really can't get over it, hopefully not too many people will follow these rankings. :-t

Darn it, SG, I thought you'd be gullible enough to follow these rankings and apply them to the 12 Angry Men draft next season. ;-7 :-b

Haha nice. Although I wouldn't have said that if I were you. I think a few people from our league were going to use it until you said that. *cough omaha cough*
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 388)

Postby mets17 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:31 pm

Jorge Posada in the 5th Round????????
8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o :-P
mets17
College Coach
College Coach

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:50 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

Haha nice. Although I wouldn't have said that if I were you. I think a few people from our league were going to use it until you said that. *cough omaha cough*

Don't sweat it. Omaha doesn't know there's a Leftovers board on the Dark side while ACS will maintain homerism in the Sportsline rankings, by the grace...and yoke of the almighty Cole Hamels.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Old_Style » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:15 am

Is their a chance that Jamey Eisenberg is from New York? :-?
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers