Janet Jackson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Janet Jackson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:41 am

I always though Janet Jackson was gross looking. She looks a lot like Michael if you look close enough and that's enough to scare me away. Plus, she's totally old now. Even her gross nipple made me upset; not by the obscenity of it, but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:53 am

Coppermine wrote:... but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.


Me neither...I could stare at that all day and would most likley get naseus before enjoying it
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby 1337_Dude » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:59 am

After looking at the pictures...yes she's too old and she isn't hot in those at all.
Image
Image
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1583
Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ole Kentucky

Postby gfantasy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:15 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:... but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.


Me neither...I could stare at that all day and would most likley get naseus before enjoying it


It may have been in the top 10 worst nipples of all time.
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 1447
Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC/Phila

Postby acsguitar » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:26 pm

gfantasy wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:... but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.


Me neither...I could stare at that all day and would most likley get naseus before enjoying it


It may have been in the top 10 worst nipples of all time.


Tera Reed gets #1
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:44 pm

Coppermine wrote:I always though Janet Jackson was gross looking. She looks a lot like Michael if you look close enough and that's enough to scare me away. Plus, she's totally old now. Even her gross nipple made me upset; not by the obscenity of it, but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.


My thoughts exactly. ;-D
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby gfantasy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:33 pm

acsguitar wrote:
gfantasy wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:... but rather that Janet Jackson's nipple does not appeal to me.


Me neither...I could stare at that all day and would most likley get naseus before enjoying it


It may have been in the top 10 worst nipples of all time.


Tera Reed gets #1


Definitely.
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 1447
Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC/Phila

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 4 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact