anyone whats going on here?
JH32
jealousblues
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby spamnon » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:35 pm

hamstring I think. even if he pitches again I think I am going to cut him, he has been terrible lately. as his the bum buerhle. they are both killing me this week! and the last few months for that matter...ughh
I love fantasy baseball but I love fantasy life more... http://www.citypixel.com/AM
spamnon
College Coach
College Coach

Postby eftda » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:57 pm

www.sports.yahoo.com wrote:mber 22, 2006
Jose Contreras left Friday night's game in the second inning after he straining his right hamstring while covering first, according to the AP. The severity of the injury isn't known at this time. Brandon McCarthy replaced Contreras on the mound

www.sports.yahoo.com wrote:Sep 23 White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen said Saturday he'd prefer that Jose Contreras sit out the rest of the season after the right-hander strained his right hamstring in Friday night's loss to Seattle. He had to leave his start Friday night's 11-6 loss to the Mariners after 1 2-3 innings and limped off the field after collapsing at first base as he went to cover the bag.

Hope these help.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FuriousGeorge » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:49 pm

He suffered what looks like the same injury in his start against the A's when he was covering first. He took a couple warmup tosses and managed to stay in the game but got knocked around and took the loss.
FuriousGeorge
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby mweir145 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 am

spamnon wrote:hamstring I think. even if he pitches again I think I am going to cut him, he has been terrible lately. as his the bum buerhle. they are both killing me this week! and the last few months for that matter...ughh

I already did.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby spamnon » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:38 am

mweir145 wrote:
spamnon wrote:hamstring I think. even if he pitches again I think I am going to cut him, he has been terrible lately. as his the bum buerhle. they are both killing me this week! and the last few months for that matter...ughh

I already did.

I just dropped him this morning for Jamie "I know I should retire soon" Moyer. Lets see how that works out for me! ughh.
I love fantasy baseball but I love fantasy life more... http://www.citypixel.com/AM
spamnon
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Injuries & Player Updates