Dan Uggla - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Dan Uggla

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Young 8 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:21 pm

for Christ's sake.....HIT THE FRAKING BALL !!!!!!!!!








:~( [/b]
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Young 8 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:10 pm

2/31



shame on you, Uggla...........



:-t


:-t


:-t
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ryno23 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:32 am

An unfortunate end to the season for Uggla. Hopefully, he can turn it back on for one last week. He's dragging my AVG down, needless to say.
Ryno23
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1741
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazing Oopah » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:55 am

One little bump on the road will not shake my faith in UGGLA
Amazing Oopah
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Lucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 3712
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 1 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TonyCee » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:02 pm

Amazing Oopah wrote:One little bump on the road will not shake my faith in UGGLA


Word. ;-D
TonyCee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1068
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CBV » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:20 pm

TonyCee wrote:
Amazing Oopah wrote:One little bump on the road will not shake my faith in UGGLA


Word. ;-D


One slump and everyone is jumping off the bridge. This kid was responsible for me winning my semifinal in my h2h. if it werent for his 10th inning homer against the braves i wouldnt even be in the final. there is still 5 games left, i predict he hits at least one more bomb...if not 2.

i agree with the 2 posters above, nothing can take away the monster rookie year this guy has had. EVERYONE SLUMPS for godsakes, his just came at an unfortunate time. 140 games of great numbers isnt going to change my opinion of Ugg's
Vaughn: What's that sh*t on your chest?

Harris: Crisco, Bardol, Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball.

Crisco Bardol Vagisil
CBV
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 301
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Home of 2005 World Series Champs! Beverly-South Side Chicago * GO SOX *

Postby Young 8 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:32 pm

CBV wrote:
TonyCee wrote:
Amazing Oopah wrote:One little bump on the road will not shake my faith in UGGLA


Word. ;-D


One slump and everyone is jumping off the bridge. This kid was responsible for me winning my semifinal in my h2h. if it werent for his 10th inning homer against the braves i wouldnt even be in the final. there is still 5 games left, i predict he hits at least one more bomb...if not 2.

i agree with the 2 posters above, nothing can take away the monster rookie year this guy has had. EVERYONE SLUMPS for godsakes, his just came at an unfortunate time. 140 games of great numbers isnt going to change my opinion of Ugg's



luckily for you H2H finals are on 2 weeks.....

:-°
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact