Lofunzo and BronXBombers51, - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Lofunzo and BronXBombers51,

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Lofunzo and BronXBombers51,

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:02 am

what happened to these guys? they lose a bet or somthing?
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Fireball Express » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:10 am

I've seen BronxBombers over on the light side not too long ago.
I'm thinking Lo might be gearing up for hockey season by doing 10,000 mock drafts.
Image
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2516
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basking in the Sunshine

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:03 am

Fireball Express wrote:I've seen BronxBombers over on the light side not too long ago.
I'm thinking Lo might be gearing up for hockey season by doing 10,000 mock drafts.


Hockey? What the heck is hockey? :-?
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24663
(Past Year: 837)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:38 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I've seen BronxBombers over on the light side not too long ago.
I'm thinking Lo might be gearing up for hockey season by doing 10,000 mock drafts.


Hockey? What the heck is hockey? :-?


I'm having trouble remembering too...Soccer? What the heck is soccer?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:33 am

soc‧cer

noun
a form of football played between two teams of 11 players, in which the ball may be advanced by kicking or by bouncing it off any part of the body but the arms and hands, except in the case of the goalkeepers, who may use their hands to catch, carry, throw, or stop the ball.

See Also: By far the world's most popular sport.

There. Hope I've cleared things up for you.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24663
(Past Year: 837)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Tavish » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:35 am

bigh0rt wrote:soc‧cer

noun
a form of football played between two teams of 11 players, in which the ball may be advanced by kicking or by bouncing it off any part of the body but the arms and hands, except in the case of the goalkeepers, who may use their hands to catch, carry, throw, or stop the ball.

See Also: By far the world's most popular sport.

There. Hope I've cleared things up for you.


Each team has 11 players out there? No wonder nobody ever scores a goal.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:54 am

there's another thread going on right now about present day americans losing thier attention span. this non attention span bug has really been infectious around here lately. !+)

well whatever, will someone tell me someone who's hit 3 dingers in a game this year??
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Tavish » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:58 am

I know Lofunzo is still around, he was hooking me up with some information on places to go here in Jersey a couple days ago. He was saying between work and other activities he's spread pretty thin.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:40 am

Tavish wrote:I know Lofunzo is still around, he was hooking me up with some information on places to go here in Jersey a couple days ago. He was saying between work and other activities he's spread pretty thin.


I thought new jersey was only made up of gas stations and no left turn signs ? :-?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Tavish » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:46 am

acsguitar wrote:
Tavish wrote:I know Lofunzo is still around, he was hooking me up with some information on places to go here in Jersey a couple days ago. He was saying between work and other activities he's spread pretty thin.


I thought new jersey was only made up of gas stations and no left turn signs ? :-?


It took me awhile to even find a gas station. They were all on the left side of the street.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: opinuougsuili and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Apr. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(12:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(12:35 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Diego at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact