100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Wisdom teeth; I'm a big "P"

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Sort of related to the topic, my 7-year old just lost his first tooth. We pulled it out with needle-nose pliers. !+)

What's the going rate now for the tooth fairy??

We gave him, I mean the Tooth Fairy gave him, 2 bucks. I've heard anywhere from 75 cents to 15 bucks though. :-°

2 bucks?? If I was him, I would complain. I got a buck around 30 years ago. Didn't the tooth fairy ever hear of inflation?? Might as well pay him with Canadian money.

Hey, it adds up. :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Sort of related to the topic, my 7-year old just lost his first tooth. We pulled it out with needle-nose pliers. !+)

We gave him, I mean the Tooth Fairy gave him, 2 bucks. I've heard anywhere from 75 cents to 15 bucks though. :-°

2 bucks?? If I was him, I would complain. I got a buck around 30 years ago. Didn't the tooth fairy ever hear of inflation?? Might as well pay him with Canadian money.

Hey, it adds up. :-b

Whatever. At that rate, the kid's gotta smash his face into a door once a week just to survive. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:06 pm

Here's that syringe thing I mentioned, it's technically called an "irrigation syringe."

Now that I think of it, you'll probably get it on your next visit since there probably isn't much you can do with it right now. If they don't give you one, I think you can buy them at drug stores.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Coppermine wrote:Here's that syringe thing I mentioned, it's technically called an "irrigation syringe."

Now that I think of it, you'll probably get it on your next visit since there probably isn't much you can do with it right now. If they don't give you one, I think you can buy them at drug stores.

I called this morning. I was instructed I'll get it upon my next visit on Friday. Thanks for the heads up though. ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Lofunzo wrote:

i got a hundred bucks for my first tooth. no my parents arent rich but they got me to save it forever. i think i finally spent it like 3-4 years later on a nintendo game or something. i even took the benji in to show and tell that week. it was a nice story :-B

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

i got a hundred bucks for my first tooth. no my parents arent rich but they got me to save it forever. i think i finally spent it like 3-4 years later on a nintendo game or something. i even took the benji in to show and tell that week. it was a nice story :-B

I dated this girl for about a year and it seemed like forever so I guess that I could see 4 years being forever as well.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:38 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

I dated this girl for about a year and it seemed like forever so I guess that I could see 4 years being forever as well.

HAHA...well when you're like 6, 4 years is definitely forever !+)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JTWood » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 pm

My 5'4", 105-lb wife went through it over the winter and didn't complain once.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:46 pm

JTWood wrote:My 5'4", 105-lb wife went through it over the winter and didn't complain once.

What does the size of your wife have to do with the extraction of wisdom teeth.... :-? :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby JTWood » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:50 pm

pokerplaya wrote:
JTWood wrote:My 5'4", 105-lb wife went through it over the winter and didn't complain once.

What does the size of your wife have to do with the extraction of wisdom teeth.... :-? :-b

I'm just sayin'... ACS is a pansy. :-D

blah blah blah... softball... blah blah blah...
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk